PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Bronco's playoff game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing too bad in the inactive list. Didn't expect Vollmer to play anyways

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is happy that Guyton is inactive for this one.

Just got a new TV delivered today, so, ya know, they must win. Can't be throwing things at it the first day of ownership...

I'm not sure if the kickoff is scheduled for 8:05 or 8:25,or if it depends on when the NFC game finishes.

Kickoff is at 8pm. Both games are on different channels, so it doesn't matter when the NFC game ends, the broadcast will start on time.

I will go get my vodka now. I have everything else. When this game starts, I'm not moving. Family and Friends have already been informed not to call unless it's life or death. :D

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is happy that Guyton is inactive for this one.

They had no choice, he was too slow in getting to the game, he won't be there till the play is over :D

Polite and Faulk both active; protect that passer.

Lindsay Jones @PostBroncos 34s

#Broncos inactives: Decker, Paxton, Dawkins, Mohamed, J. Thomas, Harvey, R. Harris

Nice to see Faulk active, no doubt there will be a critical moment in the game tonight featuring him, positive of course...

Nice to see Faulk active, no doubt there will be a critical moment in the game tonight featuring him, positive of course...

Hopefully if Brady throws him a pass he catches it this time; dropped one in Denver.

Bedard tweets kick off is 8:15.

Last edited:

Nooo! He had such great view of Ray Rice blowing by him in the 09 game. Im sure it's gonna suck to watch from the sideline.

Lets do this sh!t......... :cool:

Getting very nervous and worried that the team may come out tight considering the past playoff history .....

Getting very nervous and worried that the team may come out tight considering the past playoff history .....

Drink more, it's helping to keep me calm...

How's the weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back