PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was on Bolden, don't hesitate, just go. This will be a wasted drive. Thanks Gronk and Bolden. :mad:

That was a good tackle or Welker is gone.

I just posted about this a few weeks ago, here comes a situation that Brady and the pats have been unable to do anything with. Offense will sputter for an entire quarter, punt here, and fail to ice the game allowing the opposition back in it

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Come on! We need a First Down Please!

Dowling should be playing in the redzone, I don't get why they don't use him more.

i could see the broncos getting 2 more TDs..but that's it..unless the pats can't get 1st downs

the need to keep runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnninnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

This will be a 10 pt. game w/ 10 minutes to go.

Only team in the NFL that they call OPI on. Decker shoves McCourtny in the end zone, thats OK. Gronk pushes the defenders arm off his face, offense.

Dowling should be playing in the redzone, I don't get why they don't use him more.

He hasn't proven he deserves to be on the field as much. Sorry, but we may be looking at someone who is still hurt or just a bust.

I swear refs call penalties to benefit the losing team to make games closer.

this is a woodhead play coming up here...but this time ti gets nothing

Peyton is losing, tie to make up some calls! I think we have seen this before!

Gronk has been getting mugged all day and they call it on him?

I just posted about this a few weeks ago, here comes a situation that Brady and the pats have been unable to do anything with. Offense will sputter for an entire quarter, punt here, and fail to ice the game allowing the opposition back in it

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Yup. In all the games where the D gave it up, a few first downs would have done wonders.

BS call on gronk again

Why does Brady keep ducking? What is he seeing?

BB wants him. We are stuck with him :confused:

I think that he has improved from last yr, and that he also does some things correctly...but being a blue chip 1st round pick who is a CB but doesn't turn around and ever look for the ball seems to be kind of strange.

I better not get that sinking feeling watching Manning destroying our secondary in the fourth quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back