PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Broncos game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one who didn't watch the game.... Sheesh

Yeah i did. The only thing that worked for the Broncos was the running game. I'll give credit to their OL and RBs(including Tebow i guess)

Denver calling TO is just ANOTHER bush move by Fox - I hope the Pats run it then pass. FK them. Instead now we will watch Denver rack up useless yds and endanger more players uselessly

If Fox had half a brain he'd tell Tebow to take a knee and move on to next week without injuries to either side.

i like simms but why are they apologizing so much for tebow ?

He should feck off, he could single handedly stopped this game from getting like this. He can't wrap up a sack to save his life. Very disappointed in him

Of course, Tebow didn't get out of the grips of other players!

Ninkovich again.

Can't believe that the losing Jets are still in it for the W card

Yeah i did. The only thing that worked for the Broncos was the running game. I'll give credit to their OL and RBs(including Tebow i guess)

Claiming Tebow's passing didn't work just shows you didn't watch the game.

That's tebow magic right there.

If a Pats player gets hurt in the last 40 second I hope goes across the field and punches Fox right in the mouth

Last edited:
Wonderful day! Pats win IN Denver and the Jets get destroyed by the down and out eagles

Can we change his name to Te-Blowit? Sorry Denver, pin your hopes on Nene. This is why Jesus chose Utah over Colorado (if you believe in that nutty Morman stuff). Better luck in the after life.

Last edited:
Not over yet guys. Brady fumbles the knell down, Tebow scores, they get the onside kick, Tebo....... arrrhh shiiit

Houston losing isn't good for the Patriots. Patriots get the higher seed with a similar record as Houston. But now with Houston losing, New England can't end up in a tie with Balt or Pitt. If New England had tied Houston and Pitt, NE gets the #1 seed. But now, with Houston losing, Pitt gets it.

New England needed Houston to win out.

Yes they can. If the Pats win out they are the #2 seed. Doesn't matter which ofn Baltimore of Pittsburgh wins their division, only one of them can.

This has been a great day. I might have to head over to Gang Green for some laughs. :D

Re: Calling it now: Edelman PR will cost us a game

Stick to beer and skip the turpentine next game.:bricks:

Or, better yet, the OP could skip posting next game. . . .

Last edited:
Two more losses in the rest of the games left this week will be awesome.

Pats win, Texans lose, Jets lose, Packers lose, what a fatastic week. Now waiting for both the Ravens and Steelers to get destroyed.

Claiming Tebow's passing didn't work just shows you didn't watch the game.

He completed 11 passes...take the one on McCourty away and it's for something like umm 140 yards. Yeah..he's ******* Steve Young.

He can run with the ball though.

Last edited:
Can't recall the last time, if ever, that every game that mattered went the right way. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back