PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas is inactive tonight

Dennard and Talib are active

Hate to say it, as I never really like to play a team injured or see injuries, but this definitely helps. The guy was catching TD's all over the place. It's definitely one less thing to worry about for the Pats' D.

Dennard is active. Gregory isn't. Those are biggest news on the inactive list.

The inactives:

Bequette, Boyce, Beauharnais, and Barker
Gregory
Forston
Hoomanawanui

What sucks about his situation (as well as the other CB's) is that I would rather see him rest the injury, but we need him in this game especially. Talib just didn't look right last week and I would have liked to see him rested. But when you just don't have adequate replacements, you just have to play guys hurt. The types of injuries in question (Dennard - knee; Arrington - groin; Talib - hip) are ALL injuries that will likely linger for the remainder of the season.

:bricks:

We have a pretty easy schedule after tonight. I wouldn't mind resting Talib and Dennard (Our only key guys left on defense aside from Jones & McCourty) for a couple of the next games against the Texans, Browns and Dolphins

Julius Thomas is inactive for the Broncos. Big loss for the Broncos in a game like this. With the wind, he was probably going to be targeted quiet a bit over the middle.

Reiss just tweeted that Boyce is inactive.

pioli clearly says pats should be talking to the refs about the illegal pick plays.

Thomas is inactive tonight

Dennard and Talib are active

index.php

Spikes also active...I likes Spikes

Dungy is mad at Pioli...lol. Pioli was talking about the Broncos illegal pick plays!!! Dungy didn't like that all.

Hate to say it, as I never really like to play a team injured or see injuries, but this definitely helps. The guy was catching TD's all over the place. It's definitely one less thing to worry about for the Pats' D.

I don't feel bad for other teams anymore. Nobody cares about the games we lost without Mayo, Wilfork, Talib, and Vollmer. As long as the starting qbs are healthy it's fair game. Not saying I want to see anybody seriously injured though, especially concussions.

This is the most magical active/inactive lists I can remember. :D

With Talib/Dennard active and J. Thomas inactive, I go from thinking we're going to get torched to thinking we can contain the Denver O. It's time for the best CB duo in the league to do their work, and hopefully Arrington's 3 years of practicing vs. Wes will pay off.

Arrington not playing on the outside vs. Thomas or Decker + Julius Thomas inactive = epic win

Dungy is mad at Pioli...lol. Pioli was talking about the Broncos illegal pick plays!!! Dungy didn't like that all.

Iam glad someone pointed it out. HAsnt been mentioned even once all season. Collingsworth of course glosses over it that they do it legally ....

More surprise actives than surprise inactives! I wonder if Green will play safety? Considering all our CB's are active?

Dungy thinks tamme will do just fine replacing thomas. Surprised are gregory/dennard inactive/active status.

Priceless. What is the official rule on those, is it only offensive pass interference if the ball is in the air? Or can you get flagged for that before the ball is thrown? Because say the qb starts to run behind the line of scrimmage couldn't they theoretically be blocking?

So who is returning kick offs? Slater & Blount?

Bailey is inactive.... I wanted to see him attempt to cover Dobson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back