PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the chances Dennard plays with reports of him looking good in pre-game warm ups.

What's the chances Dennard plays with reports of him looking good in pre-game warm ups.

I hope he plays but sits the next 3 weeks. Both Talib and Dennard.

We won't need them for the Texans, Browns, Dolphins. :D

A win for us today and KC win next week would be huge for playoff seeding. Manning on the road, in the cold, in the playoffs? Yes please.

Weather looking real bad. Too windy to do the pregame flag thing. How long before Peyton complains and get his boy Polian to force every team to build a dome?

Weather looking real bad. Too windy to do the pregame flag thing. How long before Peyton complains and get his boy Polian to force every team to build a dome?

For the first time this season, I would definitely take the under in the Broncos game. Weather will be a factor, but not an excuse. Football is an outdoor sport and that's part of the game.

If it's what costs the Broncos the game, they didn't deserve to win.

Here's hoping for an injury free, competitive game. :cool:

you know when they can't do a pre game ceremony with a flag..it's pretty windy out :D

Ball security is going to be key for the RB's

It would make obvious sense for Denver to open run-heavy, at least by their standards, especially with Spikes either hobbling or out. Sapoaga had better be stout ...

Just curious for those that are in the New York and Boston area. Watching the Giants/Cowboys game, it doesn't seem as if wind is much of a factor. Is the weather in Foxboro that drastically different?

Gonna be a running game tonight, unless Tom can figure out a way to complete long passes. The unfortunate thing is this is a welker type game. Amendola and Edelman better be ready to play tonight.

Not sure about you guys but the closer this game gets the better I'm feeling about winning.

Just curious for those that are in the New York and Boston area. Watching the Giants/Cowboys game, it doesn't seem as if wind is much of a factor. Is the weather in Foxboro that drastically different?

don't see much wind in NY..refs pants look fine

This is happening in Boston

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

#Wind RT @E_Scal: #PPGS #Broncos kickers had 2 balls lying on the ground, winds rolled them 30yds downfield before they noticed them missing

This game is gonna be won in the trenches tonight fellas. I hope the pats oline shows up.

I just heard Christopher Gasper saying that Dennard was working out on the field a little while ago and could go tonight. People killed me this week when I said it was possible, but it looks like he might play.

Wow, you all got this thread going a little early. I aint mad atcha, though. I'm super excited for this game. It would have been better walking into this one with an 8-2 record, though, and a secondary not being held together by duct tape.

Gonna be a running game tonight, unless Tom can figure out a way to complete long passes. The unfortunate thing is this is a welker type game. Amendola and Edelman better be ready to play tonight.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking too.

I just heard Christopher Gasper saying that Dennard was working out on the field a little while ago and could go tonight. People killed me this week when I said it was possible, but it looks like he might play.

I don't think anyone meant to razz you, Rob. I know that I certainly didn't mean anything like that.

Personally, my concern was whether or not he'd be cleared for the kind of physical contact that live games bring, and we just didn't really know since he only practiced on a limited basis without pads.

If he's able to go--that'd be awesome!

Thomas is inactive tonight

Dennard and Talib are active

What sucks about his situation (as well as the other CB's) is that I would rather see him rest the injury, but we need him in this game especially. Talib just didn't look right last week and I would have liked to see him rested. But when you just don't have adequate replacements, you just have to play guys hurt. The types of injuries in question (Dennard - knee; Arrington - groin; Talib - hip) are ALL injuries that will likely linger for the remainder of the season.

:bricks:

Dennard is active. Gregory isn't. Those are biggest news on the inactive list.

Gregory, Boyce among inactives.

https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/404761949000716289

BZ4A2RLIcAARuf8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey