PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations, both before and during tonight's game between the Patriots and Denver Bronco's, on this thread. Please do not start other threads about tonight's game.

The weather could be a factor for tonight's game: Clear, with a low around 12. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.

Tonight's game is on NBC SNF with kickoff scheduled for 8:25 PM.

New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

With the Jets and Fins losing today, the Patriots could have a 3 game lead in the division with 5 to go, after tonight.

Mike Petraglia @Trags

Manning, wearing no pads, sweat suit, just tried simple 8-yard out pattern from the left hash to the right sideline, the ball never made it

atta boy manning

What really sucks about this game is if peyton and the broncos win, the media will focus more on peyton's "play" than the injuries of the patriots.

Chandler jones needs to destroy peyton :rocker:

atta boy manning

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 2m
Judging by Peyton Manning's pregame throws, his long balls may have more hangtime than a Ryan Allen punt.

@DougKyedNESN: Judging by Manning's pregame throws, his long balls may have more hangtime than a Ryan Allen punt.

going to be fun out there

With the Jets and Fins losing today, the Patriots could have a 3 game lead in the division with 5 to go, after tonight.

2 seed threat INDY getting beat 27-3 big time at the half. A Pats W makes the 2 seed really well within our grasp.

Mike Reiss @MikeReiss
Dr. Thomas Gill, athletic trainer Jim Whalen, CBs coach Josh Boyer, asst. strength coach Harold Nash & Ernie Adams watched Talib/Dennard.

NOOOOOooo! Keep Dr Kevorkian away from the players.

There is going to be at least one surprise inactive today.. Wonder who it will be.

Lot of game time decisions for the Pats

Don't forget somewhere on this board is a picture of ESPN saying hte score of the game at 7 something of the first quarter will be Broncos 7 Pats 3. If i could remember the thread i'd link it but I am too lazy to search. lets see if the fix is in

Let's upset the Broncos go Patriots!!:rocker::rocker:

I don't care about any of the prognostications of doom regarding the Pats losing this game.

Brady lights up a porous Denver "defense" and the Pats get a statement win tonight

I'm feeling way more confident now than I did earlier in the week. If both Dennard and Talib can go, we should be good.

So much for those unnamed sources saying that it was a done deal that Dennard would miss this game.

With Dennard warming up and seeing if he can go, even if Dennard doesn't play it shows those sources were just throwing it out there guessing.

Since we are playing the Broncos, and the way the refs screwed us last game, if the refs pull this BS again, here is what Brady should do...

The Longest Yard - YouTube

TB12 & BB are very angry after what happened on Monday. You won't like them when they're angry.

Manning won't even be able to throw beyond the sticks tonight. Shut down their pick plays and their screens, and the Broncos are toast.

Patriots by 7+

There is going to be at least one surprise inactive today.. Wonder who it will be.

Don't think so. There is so many questionable guys then the usual scratches like Beahurnaius and the other O line guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back