PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaand Ryan Fitzpatrick once again saves the day.

I think I can speak for everyone, and say everyone expected that!

But seriously, thank you DMc! I wonder how many days of life I have lost due to Pats games!

DMc our best safety. No question. Gregory is horrid.

This team is going nowhere this year.

Well...this is the BOTTOM line this year......THis Team IS GOING NOWHERE THIS YEAR!.....BB has done this same bullcrap how many years now? Defense has been dog sh%t....offense can't always (and more recently can OFTEN NOT) bail out the sh&tty defensive play...and we LOSE AGAIN! MY feeling is that if we DON'T make it back to the playoffs it is time for the BB era to end.....Time for some NEW blood and new changes....We need a real kick a## defense again....to compliment a potent offense....

McC saves it but they need to play better in crunch time....still really both sides of the ball but you have to credit the D for almost making and then making a big play at the end.

I will never be happy with stepping back and throwing pass after pass from the two yard line instead of ramming it right down the oppositions throat through. I don't care how much of a throwing game it is in the NFL today. If you can never line up and blow the other guys off the ball then what the heck kind of football team are you anyway? Maybe you win on the scoreboard....sometimes but the opposition sure does not leave the field feeling truly beaten.

fire the entire Defensive coaching staff. plus 3 in turnovers 150 + yards from yhe bills D in penalties and we needed a gift to win. Did anyone even our biggest forum homers believe this game wasnt going to end one way or another in our endzone. Pathetic coaching given the talent.

The defense makes some clutch plays when necessary. They can force some turnovers.

And the Seahawks have jumped out on top of the Jets...

Irregardless of the win the Patriots are going to have a tough time winning a Superbowl with this collection of coaches and players on D. You can't allow crappy teams like the Bills to march up and down the field all day on your home turf like that.

Something has to be done about this defensive backfield. I mean, this is getting out of hand, at this pace I won't survive to see the end of this season.

As ugly of a win as we will see the year,but we will take it

After seeing this secondary play after 2 weeks off,anyone who thinks for one minute that Talib will be slowly moved into starting at CB is a moron,Dennard has way too much to learn as he was pretty darn bad today.

Thank you McCourty!

Thank McCourty for holding onto the ball. Thank Fitzpatrick even more for putting it right between the 3 and the 2. Aquib Talib, welcome to New England.

Well...this is the BOTTOM line this year......THis Team IS GOING NOWHERE THIS YEAR!.....BB has done this same bullcrap how many years now? Defense has been dog sh%t....offense can't always (and more recently can OFTEN NOT) bail out the sh&tty defensive play...and we LOSE AGAIN! MY feeling is that if we DON'T make it back to the playoffs it is time for the BB era to end.....Time for some NEW blood and new changes....We need a real kick a## defense again....to compliment a potent offense....

Either my sarcasm meter is broken, or you need to check the score again.

Ugly win. Offense couldn't close. Defense barely got away (really fortunate that Fitzpatrick is bad).

LOL. when Devin McCourty makes the play that loses you the game you gotta know your one of the worst team in the NFL.

our Secondary sucks, fitzpatrick looks like Aaron Rodgers playing against us...

Glad to win but honestly I'm really worried now. I thought maybe after the Bye Week this D improves. Sloppy tackling (yeah I'm looking at you Mayo) vanilla schemes and nowhere near the receiver is all I saw. Not to mention the Drops on O. Atleast Brady had a great game ...

This defense somehow finds a way to redeem itself more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down