PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions, and insightful observations before and during today's game between the Patriots and Bills.

Today's game is an important game because it's a division game. And, the last several games between this 2 teams have been very different types of games than expected. I would not bet the house on the 11 points spread.

Let's hope for a good game with no injuries.:rocker:

Go Pats!

Shiancoe with 5 rec, 72 yards, 1 TD :D

Unfortunately today is one of the rare sundays I have to work but should be able to watch the first quarter before work, so I'd love for a 28-0 1st quarter score for the Pats, lol...

Beware.

20091115.jpg

It's been a nice little break.

Inactives;

AHern, Chung, TWhite, Brace, TScott, Malcom Williams, Bequette.

Last edited:
feels like I haven't watched a Pats game in months ... Looking forward to watching the defense ... follow up from the Rams game, hopefully it's the norm going forward ..:)

Ahern & chung have spent way too much time on this list in their young careers.

#81 has been somewhat injury prone but that last injury was just bad luck. I don't care who you are you will go down when that happens.

Last edited:
Man this defense stinks. I can't believe after the bye they come out like this. They need to hire a proper defensive coordinator and install a real system. Week after week they make the opposing teams QB look like Joe Montana. Just crap.

I know the game hasn't started yet, but wanted to get that out of the way, as I know at some point, we will all be thinking it!

Man this defense stinks. I can't believe after the bye they come out like this. They need to hire a proper defensive coordinator and install a real system. Week after week they make the opposing teams QB look like Joe Montana. Just crap.

I know the game hasn't started yet, but wanted to get that out of the way, as I know at some point, we will all be thinking it!

I'm going the other way on this- we're going to get at least 2 picks and people will temporarily forget it's Fitz throwing the ball and wonder why we got Talib when (insert player X- maybe Dennard) is doing so well...

I think C Jones has a big day, he'll have fresh legs from the bye.

Plus, the Pats' offense hasn't done a THING all day!

alright, lets see how the D looks early!

just got home from work in time for the game! lets do this!

Love the way Dennard hits.

Former Pats pick lee Smith helping out. And now holding. Cool.

3rd down defense saved by a hold. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back