PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason the Pats are elite is because they grabbed lightning in a bottle in the 6th round many years ago, and have a HOF coach.

The team around those 2 guys is not really differentiated from the rest of the NFL in a significant way.

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

LOL bills fan, changing of the guard today? You wish. Go lose another 4 Super bowls in a row.

I share you jest, but the Pats are halfway there in terms of consecutive SB losses. I have that sobering reality, but . . .

I share you jest, but the Pats are halfway there in terms of consecutive SB losses. I have that sobering reality, but . . .

Or you're living in an alternate reality where consecutive doesn't actually requite consecutiveness.

ugh dierdorf already

"this uber fantastic buffalo front 4"

Or you're living in an alternate reality where consecutive doesn't actually requite consecutiveness.

I was talking about consecutive SB's that they've appeared in and I strongly believe you knew that. Thanks, though.

I was talking about consecutive SB's that they've appeared in and I strongly believe you knew that. Thanks, though.

It's an entirely different matter.

Don't see this as a cakewalk as others are saying. Spiller has been beast mode all season but, he is hurt. Going to be a good one Welker is going to have a big game 15+ catches 150+ yds.

Pre game warm up tweets from the locals indicate Bolden getting more run in warmups than Vereen. Also Slater getting more than normal WR reps in warmups. Thomas is starting at LG. And the wet blanket of reason says neither Vereen or Gronk were moving great in warmups.

Last edited:
Pre game warm up tweets from the locals indicate Bolden getting more run in warmups than Vereen. Also Slater getting more than normal WR reps in warmups. Thomas is starting at LG. And the wet blanket of reason says neither Vereen or Gronk were moving great in warmups.

Kind of sick of Bedard at this point. Shtick gets old

Kind of sick of Bedard at this point. Shtick gets old

Are you feeling ok? Normally by now your full of gloom and doom.

And why do the last 10 minutes till kickoff always seem to take so long?

Hmm, I kind of think Bedard is as schtick-free as any sportswriter this side of Mike Reiss.

He is especially compared to most his peers who think they have to entertain rather than inform during TV and radio spots. He needs to be careful of becoming agenda driven, especially if a little part of the agenda is I'm smarter than most of you.

Time for the D to step up big.

wait...BB is in the hoodie!!!!!! we win this hands down

SMY tweet:

the offense is being introduced - the fieve O-linemen came out together #howcute

I don't know about cute, but they know they have they're work cut out for them. Good to see some symbolic solidarity.

any one have a online game link by any chance?

Well 7-0 Bills... why do they always defer... how bout they get out to a lead for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back