PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one night I doze off and they play like this. Impressive. Maybe the 12th man hurt us more than I thought last week.

keep them at 17 I think I put them to score 17 on the score championship

Gronk targeted 11 times this game, caught 6.

Stork was fantastic last week, for a rookie debut at arrowhead that was very impressive, the other guys were the problem.

He was as bad as everybody else, but not tonight. He has played much better.

How many people went for a loss in the prediction thread?
I would never predict a loss. I just did not predict. This game was great, the team played like champions, Brady laughed in the face of those who called for Garopollo, and the fans threw eggs in the face of any thought Belichick and Kraft ever had of moving on from Brady. I could not have asked for more.

The Bengals were thought by many to be the class of the AFC and the Patriots just dominated them. Quite simply, ladies and gentlemen, if the Patriots play like they did tonight consistently for the rest of the season, they will win the Super Bowl this season.

As long as the O-line protects Tom like they did tonight, I can't see any reason why that won't happen in the February.

Oh no. Did you see Brady's body language on the bench?

I see the Patriot haters on PFT don't have a lot to say tonight. I wonder why...

that pats were lucky and bengals screwed up and they need to see if the patriots can do this consistently and how bengals are not ready for prime time
Buffalo next week. Let's hope we don't play to the level of the opponent then.

Campbell with that said incredibly cheesy moustache going on

I would never predict a loss. I just did not predict. This game was great, the team played like champions, Brady laughed in the face of those who called for Garopollo, and the fans threw eggs in the face of any thought Belichick and Kraft ever had of moving on from Brady. I could not have asked for more.
I went for a narrow pats win personally. Yeah this was the perfect middle finger game.

Go for the jugular!

on injury notes...i really really hope Devin will come back next week...we need him back

The Bengals were thought by many to be the class of the AFC and the Patriots just dominated them. Quite simply, ladies and gentlemen, if the Patriots play like they did tonight consistently for the rest of the season, they will win the Super Bowl this season.

As long as the O-line protects Tom like they did tonight, I can't see any reason why that won't happen in the February.

We need a deep threat to emerge, the defense will have to be extra good if one does not emerge

Good win for our boys today !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back