PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobson only has 1 catch but on it he showed explosion, quickness and speed. Why is he not on the field more? Are they just that worried about him getting hurt again? Dude looked REALLY good on that one play.

good thing is we are leaving a lot of points out there...

EDIT: Well not really good but you knows what i mean....

I just wanted to point out that this is the first time in a while we have had our top CB leave the game with an injury and then actually return to the game.

Revis/Dennard/Arrington is quite the trio at CB. I'm curious to see how BB mixes Browner in.

Hard to believe we are all celebrating Arrington.....he has been the whipping boy here for years

If you told me yesterday that the Pats would have 500+ yards of offense, I would have thought you were crazy.

Are we sure Collinsworth was an ex-Bengal and not an ex-Patriot? You know the folks in Cincinnati can't be happy with how he fawns over the Pats.

I watched ESPN pre game in the afternoon they all picked the bungles and bashed BB. I wonder what they are saying now (other than boomer who picked us)
that pats were lucky and bengals screwed up and they need to see if the patriots can do this consistently and how bengals are not ready for prime time

I actually think Wendell could have permanent home at RG and be a good player.

I am now heading up the Ryan Wendell fan club. I am going to have to hand off my hating Amendola responsibilities to focus on this full time.

What about the Jordan Devey fanclub, B6 :p?

Will the national media talk about how Dalton was benched?

I hope the Bengals board has a QB controversy thread open because their backup is lighting it up against our prevent defense right now...:eek:

How many people went for a loss in the prediction thread?

Are we sure Collinsworth was an ex-Bengal and not an ex-Patriot? You know the folks in Cincinnati can't be happy with how he fawns over the Pats.

Trust me.....that is a rarity. ...he is obviously playing "good cop" tonight

hes asking why it wasn't the key last week...
Stork was fantastic last week, for a rookie debut at arrowhead that was very impressive, the other guys were the problem.

If you told me yesterday that the Pats would have 500+ yards of offense, I would have thought you were crazy.

We know.

On to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back