PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots Draft thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Curry drops to 8, do the Pats attempt to trade up?

I certainly hope so. Curry + Mayo would be epic.

Right now, still on the board if the Pats trade up:

Aaron Curry LB
BJ Raji DT
Eugene Monroe OT
Andre Smith OT
Michael Crabtree WR

One of those guys at least is guaranteed at to be available #8.

I'm with you there mayoclinic. Big reach. Too many other good players around...Monroe, Curry, Raji, Crabtree. Jackson's not Seymour.

No way Curry doesn't go here.

Wow, that is a gutsy pick by Pioli. I'm amazed he wasn't able to trade down a little, but there must have been no takers.

... I guess we're not trading up to get Jackson, but this somehow give validity to those rumors.

If Curry drops to 8, do the Pats attempt to trade up?

I would like too. BB says less than zero but we will see. I doubt it though. If the jets allegedly have a deal in place I hope it is not for him.

Don't forget, LiveTopic is turned on, so to reduce the server load be sure not to refresh while you follow this discussion. New responses will appear automatically.

Wow, that is a gutsy pick by Pioli. I'm amazed he wasn't able to trade down a little, but there must have been no takers.

... I guess we're not trading up to get Jackson, but this somehow give validity to those rumors.

I think it's a good pick. He doesn't have to be a hall of famer, just a good to very good player.

My Seahawks friend is ready to strip naked and run down the street if they get Curry..

I still don't see Curry on his cell phone - would think that would happen if Seattle was calling him.

I hope seattle takes sanchez to crush all this sanchez talk. its been annoying as hell these last 2 weeks

I think Sanchez goes....here we go!!!

yep, that was a no brainer

It's a heartbreaker having a draft stream 1 minute behind everyone posting the picks :)

well, so much for curry

Wow I'm happy for him and his family. There goes Curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes