• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Have we ran out of Drop Kick theads? It's starting to be overkill, don't you think. It makes me yearn for the numorous Monte Biesel sucks threads.

By the way has everyone seen the photos of Monty's wife.

How about some pix of Brady Quinn's sister? She is easy on the eyes.

The OFFICIAL no more OFFICIAL threads thread

Oh, wait ....

There are only 3 on the 1st page (not including this one) and one of those was started by a troll. I don't think that is overkill considering it only happened 2 days ago.

Last edited:
I agree. All this nonsense over an extra point of all things, which was my original point - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I was under the impression that Vinateri was pretty good.

ClosingTime said:
I agree. All this nonsense over an extra point of all things, which was my original point - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I was under the impression that Vinateri was pretty good.

You mistake the acutal kick, which was great, to the endless threads.

Aren't you a Steeler troll? Or, am I mistaking?

ClosingTime said:
I agree. All this nonsense over an extra point of all things, which was my original point - if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
This makes no sense at all. You think that the drop kick was used to fix the PAT? You have about as much imagination as the steeler coaching staff. must-run-same-play must-run-same-play never-win-superbowl- never-beat-pats must-run-same-play

Here's hoping you somehow beat the bengals and colts so we can kick your butts again, in Foxboro for a change. Why should the steeler fans have all the fun of watching the pats dominate the steelers?

Not to rehash all this, but what other purpose does a drop kick serve? A point is a point. What's the use of making it more difficult.

Space, your so astute. So good to see how much Pats fans have learned about football in the past four years. Your recent success certainly makes up for the team being an uncompetitive joke for 90 percent of their franchise history.

This could turn into a drop kick thread.

PATSNUTme said:
Have we ran out of Drop Kick theads? It's starting to be overkill, don't you think. It makes me yearn for the numorous Monte Biesel sucks threads.

By the way has everyone seen the photos of Monty's wife.

I miss the "Monte sucks" threads......he has been keeping a low profile since his tantrum with Stacey James. I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall when BB or Tedy or Sey came down on him for that! HA!

I just heard BB say it on TV. He doesn't want to hear about drop kicks anymore.

Too bad you people can't change your votes now.:singing:

Did someone just say 'drop kick"?

Last edited:
We want more drop kick threads :bricks:

OH NO! Mr.Bill! not another drop kick thread! :violent:

This made my day .... best poll yet this year. :rofl:

We have another drop kick thread. Only 2 more to go.

i love your picture of the ref patsnut

fleabassist1 said:
i love your picture of the ref patsnut

That is an actual photo of a Colts demon. They very rarely show themselves like that but they are NFL refs.

It's the only photo of it's kind as far as I know.:cool:

Last edited:
Someone just turned another thread into a drop kick thread. I think that makes 5 more.

PATSNUTme said:
I just heard BB say it on TV. He doesn't want to hear about drop kicks anymore.

Too bad you people can't change your votes now.:singing:

Well if the all-powerful Belichick says its over, I guess it is over Nut.......

Just saw another thread go drop kick. Hope that is the last one.

ClosingTime said:
Not to rehash all this, but what other purpose does a drop kick serve? A point is a point. What's the use of making it more difficult.

Space, your so astute. So good to see how much Pats fans have learned about football in the past four years. Your recent success certainly makes up for the team being an uncompetitive joke for 90 percent of their franchise history.
Interesting point. And now an off-topic question: Pittsburgh won any Super Bowls in the last quarter-century?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back