PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Memorial Day tribute to Marquise Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
O.K. So he wasn't the best pro football player you ever saw,Heck he wasn't even a player who looked as if he could ever threaten to crack the starting roster of the Patriots,but what he lacked in talent he had a surplus of being a wonderful human being and family man and that is whats really important.

Sure Memorial Day is a day for remembering our War Vets but remember Marquise died saving the life of a young woman and the 1st anniversary of his death is only 2 days away so when you are celebrating today on this very special day in america,I just ask you have a little memorial day memory inside your head to pray for Marquise Hill's soul and his family who still suffers this tragic loss.

Its our duty as Pats fans to remember our fallen player today,Even if the anniversary of his death had not occured till this wednesday.

Rest In Peace Marquise, big ol' 91 - All of Patriots nation will always love you,Nearly a year has gone by when you died a New England Patriot and a hero in the eyes of your family,friends and all fans in Patriot Nation. :(:(

Last edited:
I had forgotten that it was Memorial Day when he died.

RIP big fella. :(

Fantastically written post PATRIOT64, Wow this year has gone by quickly.

RIP Marquise

Rest In Peace Marquise, big ol' 91 - All of Patriots nation will always love you,Nearly a year has gone by when you died a New England Patriot and a hero in the eyes of your family,friends and all fans in Patriot Nation. :(:(

Thank you for this reminder. Rest in peace Marquise.

Sure Memorial Day is a day for remembering our War Vets
You say this so lightly. I just got home from my second memorial service this weekend. It is TOTALLY disrespectful to ask our fallen vets to share this day with anyone. Shame on you for not waiting two days to remember Marquise Hill.

Poor guy:(. I know he is doing good in heaven..:(

RIP buddy Marquise Hill:(.

You say this so lightly. I just got home from my second memorial service this weekend. It is TOTALLY disrespectful to ask our fallen vets to share this day with anyone. Shame on you for not waiting two days to remember Marquise Hill.

Easy, man. I don't think he meant it in a disrespectful way. It WAS Memorial Day weekend when he died, after all.

He died on Memorial Day! I am sorry, should we out law civilians from dying on Memorial day so we don't offend anyone in the military....

He died while saving another person's life, wouldn't want to have disgrace those who are honored for dying while taking others lives.

He died on Memorial Day! I am sorry, should we out law civilians from dying on Memorial day so we don't offend anyone in the military....

He died while saving another person's life, wouldn't want to have disgrace those who are honored for dying while taking others lives.

I agree with your first point. But for your second are you saying we shouldn't celebrate Memorial Day?

I agree with your first point. But for your second are you saying we shouldn't celebrate Memorial Day?

No, I am not saying that.

The term really should be commemorate, not celebrate. We should honor those who died in the line of service.

But I will not place military deaths as some how more honorable than the death of someone who put another's life ahead of his own. That is the ultimate hero.

No, I am not saying that.

The term really should be commemorate, not celebrate. We should honor those who died in the line of service.

But I will not place military deaths as some how more honorable than the death of someone who put another's life ahead of his own. That is the ultimate hero.

Ok, I see what you're saying. Totally agree. Sorry I misunderstood.

RIP MH....I thought about the whole thing this AM..remember all about last year...sadness..

RIP Marquise Hill.

Your ultimate selfless act deserves at least a moment of appreciation and respect irrespective of what day it is!

shut the hel up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey