PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "Keep Dillon in retirement" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

antimennai

Why not if the idiots can post the other thread?

That is awesome. :rocker:

Hah! Good sentiment. With you all the way.

Bump. The other one is still active so this should be too.

Well, I'd rather see Dillon getting Heath Evans short yardage carries, and I think bringing Dillon back would make Eckle expendable, so I'm actually not in agreement with this thread. I'll say that I don't think he needs to replace Maroney's carries at all though, and I actually believe NE should start giving Meroney more touches both as a RB and a receiver. Did you watch him in the open field against Baltimore? 79 yards on two receptions.

Well, I'd rather see Dillon getting Heath Evans short yardage carries, and I think bringing Dillon back would make Eckle expendable, so I'm actually not in agreement with this thread. I'll say that I don't think he needs to replace Maroney's carries at all though, and I actually believe NE should start giving Meroney more touches both as a RB and a receiver. Did you watch him in the open field against Baltimore? 79 yards on two receptions.

Dillon is not coming back ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

Unless both Maroney and Faulk go down, it is not even worth discussing. Both Evans and Eckel are good special teamers. Dillon would just sit on the bench for most of the game.

It will never happen nor should it. I don't know why people are still discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back