PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Jets at Patriots Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
The Game Is Over

Please post all of your insightful thoughts, viewpoints, breakdowns, dissertations, observations, scrutiny, rants, raves, and knee-jerk reactions right here.

Have at it ... just keep in mind that anything you say can and will be used against you at a later point in time.

Well...we won....

Everyone who has been dogging Brady, Ghost and the D and calling them chokers apologize here NOW!

Happy to get a win, but I feel much worse about this team now then I did before the game started.

Houston would eat them alive if they continue to play like this

Official Pats d. JEST postgame thread

Mark this day down on your calendars:

October 21, 2012

This is the day that the Patriots finally found whatever spark had gone missing this season, and came back from adversity to actually MAKE A FOURTH-QUARTER COMEBACK.

And the day that Gostkowski redeemed himself with not one, but TWO clutch field goals.

And the day that the much-maligned defense actually WON the game.

Yes, there was a lot of angst, and it was way too close, but a win is a win.

Last edited:
I'm very concerned about the D's ability to get pressure on the QB when Jones is double and triple teamed. Also, our secondary is still an embarrassment.

We should be thankful to escape with that win because that's exactly what it was: an escape.

God this Brady guy was choking really bad :rolleyes: Very important win and nice to see a Clutch Brady and Ghost. But this secondary ...

It was ugly as sin but I'll take it.:rocker:

Where are the ppl who had started threads that Brady is not clutch blah blah blah........kiss my a^^

Going to give Ninko some room, maybe about 2months without criticizing him. The guy is a winner, how many games has he won for us this season? Against Manning, he won us the game. Now he ice this game for us as well.
Should never have come to this.

Last edited:
All the downers can now shut up.

Brady - CLUTCH

Ghost - CLUTCH

Defense - Played well :D

the ruling on the field is confirmed.

one hell of a win.

Say what you like.

its exciting supporting this team.

FAN bloody tastic.

Last edited:
well these type of UGLY wins do happen in a season. hopefully the team improves because this level won't cut it. time to go beat the rams in london and hold onto first place in the division.

had 'em all the way.

That was one sloppy win. And beautiful all at once. CLUTCH IN ALL THREE ASPECTS OF THE GAME. AT LAST.

Can something tell freaking Nantz that the Tuck Rule did NOT start "with that "Patriots" game against the Raiders? JEEZUS.

Everyone who has been dogging Brady, Ghost and the D and calling them chokers apologize here NOW!

Honestly, Brady playing his best ball at the end of the game is uncommon now. I think he now needs to prove that he can do that consistently.

It should never have come to this though. Why can't this offense get into the endzone?

The Defense is awful. 26 points against the Jets. Brady and Gost, ftw.

As much as I thought I loved Welker, until tonight I've been (grudgingly) siding with the Patriots and their "being smart".

Now, I'm firmly in the camp of "just pay the man"

(plus its just good karma)

Last edited:
brady is still the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a win is a win!!! we're number 1 in the division!!!!!

off to london!:D

All the downers can now shut up.

Brady - CLUTCH

Ghost - CLUTCH

Defense - Played well :D

let's not go overboard on the d.. how about played good enough?

Shouldn't have even have gone to OT, ignoring another 4th quarter collapse I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back