PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official its time to trade Tom Brady thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
Based on some of the mentally challenged comments ive read here this afternoon ( not just PF1996..so dont take this personally PF1996, you're not the only one posting moronic things, PF1996) i figured this was the next logical thread. :rolleyes:

OMFG.. I got tears coming out... :singing: You know what?? I bet there are some tards that think like that..

Maybe if we throw in Gaffney,we could get a good QB like Losman.

So what do you think we could get for him?

Maybe we could trade him to the Jets and get our draft pick back.

Didn't welker play QB in high school?

we should trade him, he marinates so much in the pocket waiting to get sacked:rolleyes:

I was just thinking about benching him, but if we trade him at least we can get a third maybe second round pick.

Well, after all, he was just a 6th round pick.

You have to be a moron to say Brady Sucks, but you have to be at least reasonable to say he was locking on to Moss way too much today... But that does not mean he is not the great Tom Brady which he still is...:D

Hell yea.

This is what, the 3rd, 4th game that Brady has had less than 3 touchdown passes. The guy is a bum, get rid of him. Maybe we can get a 4th round pick for him. While we're at it, lets call up Drew Bledsue and see if he wants to come back for one last run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back