PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: "I'm sticking with the Pats no matter what" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in baby. People are OVER REACTING to this, comparing this to rape or murder? Come on, stop already.

United we stand, let's roll those chargers and the rest of the league.

As I said elsewhere, I wouldn't turn on BB even if he killed a hobo just to watch him die.

The only thing to really come out of this is that I now hate Jets fans the most.

It's strange that these are considered "hard times" when the team is built to succeed, but understandable after all that's come to light in the past six months or so.

They're fallible. I'm okay with that. They're my team for as long as I watch football.

I support our team, managment, coach, and our players.

Keep fighting, and remember we still believe in you.

im G A M E

Oswlek--as you said in another thread, I want to enlist in the Patriots, too. :)

I have to admit that if it turns out that Tom Brady runs off with my wife or Vince Wilfork eats my kids, I will probably look for a different team to cheer for. So I can't really say "no matter what".

But, cameragate is certainly not enough.

But what if Tom Brady eats your kids or Vince Wilfork runs off with your wife? :D

Bump because reading 54 threads about the same thing is boring.

I was a fan during the Lisa Olson, Zeke Mowwat days, and this is nothing compared to then... Im in for the long haul, hopefully this will blow over soon..

I think the whole thing is hilarious.

I'm not going anywhere.

As far as I can tell, the Pats offense was about equivalent to driving 60 in a 55 zone. If a Pats player, coach, etc. were to do something completely horrific, I might abandon them, but I'd never stop being a Pats fan.

Tried and true member of the Patriot family here, and always will be.

Been on the bus too long to want to turn around to the old days now. "In BB we trust"

Who care what the rest of the league says. Moral highground is overrated anyway.

All my support, to me they're the only team in the NFL that matters to me and that's the way it's gonna be!

It's been a long time since this franchise has seen a dark day. We didn't turn our backs during the Rod Rust era, and we're not turning our backs now.

The questions will fuel the vets fires to prove themselves. The media hating will give them reason to play harder than ever. This team is going to ride the controversy all the way to Lombardi #4, and I will be here for the ride.

And if the unthinkable happens and the wheels fall off, I will still support the Patriots.

Who else?

I am right with you and our patriots. I've been a fan almost 40 years and I can't allow basically silliness to impact my love for the home team. They were champions they are champions THEY WILL BE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!!
OUR NE PATRIOTS!!:rocker:

I am here...was there will be there...This is the biggest BOGUS BS crap I have heard...I think a list is needed of teh journalists, players, writers...that have kicked the team when it is down..names..needed....for future reference..

This is whole thing is getting so blown out of proportion, but I am and will always be a dedicated Pats fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes