PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official: "I'm sticking with the Pats no matter what" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkypete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's been a long time since this franchise has seen a dark day. We didn't turn our backs during the Rod Rust era, and we're not turning our backs now.

The questions will fuel the vets fires to prove themselves. The media hating will give them reason to play harder than ever. This team is going to ride the controversy all the way to Lombardi #4, and I will be here for the ride.

And if the unthinkable happens and the wheels fall off, I will still support the Patriots.

Who else?

I'm in the foxhole with you.
The Pats did break a rule and will be punished (hopefully justly), but this hysteria and over the top speculation, bandwagon jumping, and calls for ridiculous levels of punishment, really let you know who is who.

I'm there too.

QB12

Patriots blood runs through me now and forever!!!! I hope the Pats use this to go 19-0 and take the freaking Lombardi.

Don't think we need this thread. Being here is enough of an indication that we are sticking with the team.

I made it through 1990 (1-15) and 1992 (2-14)

I think I'll make it through this one too ;)

I have to admit that if it turns out that Tom Brady runs off with my wife or Vince Wilfork eats my kids, I will probably look for a different team to cheer for. So I can't really say "no matter what".

But, cameragate is certainly not enough.

Last edited:
I was born a Patriots fan, and I will die a Patriots fan. All this means to me is public opinion of this team has altered drastically and we are the bad guys now. Fine by me, I don't care what anyone outside Patriot Nation thinks anyway.

you ride with you're team no matter what, screw these tea and crumpet fans. god i hope we run up the score on every team, celebrate on their logo, and give these media sluts something to cringe about. WHEN we win the superbowl I hope belichick snatches the trophy from goddells hand and tells the world "when I die , bury me upside down so my critics can kiss my ass". If they want to paint a bad guy picture for our team lets give it to them.

Count me in. This fight is just starting, and I'll be here until the bitter ( or sweet ;)) end.

If I can remain a loyal Patriots fan back when Rod Rust was coach and Matt Millen was taking snaps at center I can deal with this now.

This scandal is a bit depressing but it will not last forever - A win sunday night would definately heal our wounds pretty fast!

I've said a bunch of times...I won't abandon the Pats like all the bandwagon fans. Its a shame trolls and others were right about some of our fans. They are very shaky when it comes to being loyal to the team. Something goes wrong and they run away.

I was born a Patriots fan, and I will die a Patriots fan. All this means to me is public opinion of this team has altered drastically and we are the bad guys now. Fine by me, I don't care what anyone outside Patriot Nation thinks anyway.
Amen, I've got you back and I'll with you. They were worried about finding a way to play the disrespect card this year as a means of motivating the team...I think that is solved......
I am also confident that if in the worst case BB is suspended that this team would rally about Pees or whoever was the interim.......

Go Pats. F the rest of the NFL!!!!!!!

I was fan back in the old AFC days and will always be a Pats fan.
Lets get another SB this year!

It's been a long time since this franchise has seen a dark day. We didn't turn our backs during the Rod Rust era, and we're not turning our backs now.

The questions will fuel the vets fires to prove themselves. The media hating will give them reason to play harder than ever. This team is going to ride the controversy all the way to Lombardi #4, and I will be here for the ride.

And if the unthinkable happens and the wheels fall off, I will still support the Patriots.

Who else?

i've been watchin the pats since i was like 5, they're like my family. You never abandon your family.

This is really not a big deal, but in the age of media hysteria, it is pumped up to be one. It would take a whole lot more than this to turn me off to this franchise. Shoot, the Parcells drama was about ten times worse than this. This doesn't even register on the Drama-meter, IMO.

Last edited:
I love and support our team and our coach and I always will.

:p

Anyone who is distancing themselves from the team wasn't a real fan to begin with.

Who else?

Geez, even Brady himself today said the team doesn't care, and doesn't worry about what people say or think. They are not going to play any harder than they already play—which is hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back