PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 'I'd like to Revise my Won-Loss Prediction' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking with 11-5, AFC East champs.

Im going from 9-7 to 11-5 for now. Depending on how the D plays over the next couple of weeks, that could go to 13-3. I was very impressed/shocked with the first half.

I said 11-5 and i will stick to that.

I don't get to hyped up either way over the 1st three games.

When teams start making adjustments and we are still winning then I will get excited.

I did like what I saw today ... let's hope Bill and the captains can keep the team focused.

I think I'm going to stick with 12-4.

Yeah, I'll stick with 12-4 too. Its a very tough schedule so I expect a few losses but the offense is just awesome. I think its the most complete offense the Patriots have ever had.

And Mankins can stay out now, it was shown today that guards are easy replaceable.

The "real" prediction thread was closed before the game yesterday and move to a safe area. At the end of the year it will be brought back.

So, those who want another bite of the apple, go ahead. But your original prediction is now a matter of public record.:rofl:

I never posted in that thread but I just admitted I would have taken 8-8.

For my honesty, I'd like you mods to make Patjew "WORLDWIDE PATS MOD" for being the most tenacious fan of any sport in history.

Otherwise I'll become a Jets fan...:bricks:

I thought he was OK covering Shipley today, before they went into prevent mode after 24-0.

when he was on shipley.. he was good, but when he covered the big boys, he was lost.. he might be a good nickle, but if he has to start...UGH

I said 10-6 and I am sticking with that. It was only one games and from what I saw the pats still have issues on defense.

Granted we will know more tonight. However, based on yesterday and Thursday, who are alot of you guys banking on to be "tough" opponents?

Indy? Green Bay? Minnesota? Miami? Pittsburgh?

Original :
6-10

Now :
7-9

Let's wait until they actually win a, you know, road game.

I think they looked really good yesterday, but the first rule of being a football fan (which we all forget all the time) is that a team is rarely as good as they look when they win, or as bad as they look when they lose.

Keep an even keel people. It's SEPTEMBER.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get caught up in it. It's fun.
Wasn't on the original thread, but said 10-6 making the playoffs maybe. Now, I have to go "emotional Pats fan" and say 12-6 just because I was surprised by the defensive speed and gameplanning. The coaching and plans seem much more aggressive and balanced. I love this team.

when he was on shipley.. he was good, but when he covered the big boys, he was lost.. he might be a good nickle, but if he has to start...UGH

He's a 3rd year player for god sakes. He's better than Asante was 3 years in. People forget that.

until they prove something on the road, 10-6 is as high as it goes

Original :
6-10

Now :
7-9

At the risk of being wry, you need a pair of glasses, bro. Or, you're a closet Jets fan?

I had 12-4 and I'm holding steady. I wasn't as sold on the Bengals as a lot of people so lets wait and see how they do the first four games with two tough games on the road. They struggled on the road a lot last year. If they can get to the bye at 4-0 I might change to 13-3 or 14-2 depending on how convincing the wins are and how balanced they are on both sides of the ball.

Original Prediction: 19-0.
Revised Prediction: 19-0.

Original :
6-10

Now :
7-9

How bout we wait until they lose a game before saying they're going to lose 10 of them?

I still say 9-7, or maybe 10-6, if things break their way.

Beating the Bengals at home, in the opener, when you get a return TD, and a defensive TD, is to be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back