PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "I'd Like to Change My Season Prediction" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I started this thread last year, and it proved to be a relatively popular one. Revise your season predictions here, and include what you originally predicted.

Original prediction: 19-0.
Revised prediction: 19-0. :rocker:

Old prediction: 16-0 regular season; 19-0 overall.

New prediction: 15-1 regular season; 18-1 overall.

My prediction was they were 14-2 last year, and are a better team this year, so I predicted 15-1 with the loss being to...................................................................................................................................Buffalo in week 3.

Old prediction: 16-0 regular season; 19-0 overall with a superbowl win.

New prediction: 14-2 regular season; 17-2 overall with a superbowl win.

Old. 19-0. Super Bowl champion.
New. 12-4. Super Bowl champion.

13-3

One and done in the playoffs

Start of season thought 14-2
Now i think 12-4 and to host AFCG.

Put me in the was 14-2, is now 12-4 crowd.

The defense, surprisingly, is worse off than last year. And the offense has not really improved or evolved. Both, perhaps, because of the lockout.

The later of those two things I expect to change during the course of the season. I fear the former will not.

I'm still way good at 12-4 :)

Yeah, I would like to change 15-1 to 12-4.:eek:

I predicted 12-4 with a loss at Pitt, so I'm still good.

I did predict that the sky would not fall, so I miss on that one.:)

i thought 13-3.... so i thought we be beat pitt and lose to the jets... but i will take a stillers loss than a jets loss...

I should probably adjust from 14-2 to 13-3.

I predict I'll be hiding under the covers watching through a pin hole every time the defense steps onto the field come playoff time.

I'll stick with 11-5. They're making too many mistakes on offense, and the defense, while I think it will get better, is taking it's sweet time. A huge part of the 14-2 last year was all-time low in turnovers, we have almost as many TOs as last year already and it seems like our penalties are way up. The offense just isn't as sharp.

I will stick with 12-4 ancon the final four, after that its a crapshoot.

I predicted 11-5 with a division title. I'll stay with that, but wouldn't be surprised seeing 12-4.

I think we drop games to the Redskins (Shanahan...) and Jest and go 12-4. Then we win ONE playoff game and get blown out the next week.

Predicted 11-5 with a win wild card weekend as a division winner or wildcard and an embarrassing divisional round loss to Baltimore, NYJ, or PIT....revising to 9-7 with the only remaining wins coming vs IND, at WAS, at DEN, and MIA...lose final week to BUF knocking Pats out of playoffs....:mad:

Old: 11-5, trip to AFC Championship.
New: 11-5, trip to AFC Championship.

Thought they'd lose to the Chargers, Steelers, Colts, Jets, and Bills (due to the law of averages). Thought they'd have some growing pains this year - but not with the CB's - and be more committed to the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back