PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook and ladder, plz.

Thats what I said a few posts ago....I cant believe they didnt check it. They did it onthe previous play.

There was nothing to check.

Dallas has to get inside the 1 and the ball was spotted (correctly) at the 2 which is where Seattle took over.

PROBOWL,HUH.....this is bull sh*t

Have Fun At The Pro Bowl Tony!

Wow, Dallas actually had a shot at that ball in the end zone.

G O D D A M M I T ! No 22. :(

24 it is. Then again, a team with Parcells and Owens and wanting them to win, I felt dirty cheering them on anyway, I need to shower to clean the stink off.

Welcome to number 24 I guess. Anyway, someone better put Romo on suicide watch. Jesus.

Glenn stood there. If he moved toward the ball he had a shot at it. What a lousy way for your season to end. Great game though. Better than that pop warner game that preceded it.

Someone make sure Michael Irvin is ok. Cant wait to watch Countdown tomorrow HAHA I love to hate the CowGirls!

Welcome to number 24 I guess. Anyway, someone better put Romo on suicide watch. Jesus.

Nah, he's got the Pro Bowl to look forward to.

And BTW, whatsername won't dump his ass until AFTER the free trip to Hawaii.

Damned ROMO!!!!!.....ruins our #22 pick

Bill Parcells, Terry Glenn, Tony Romo and Bradie James will all be busy memorizing the bumps on their ceilings tonight.

Another question, did Romo get the first down...was the ball at the one when he was tackled.

Watch the replay again and watch the Cowboy player who slaps at the player that tackled Romo. If he just takes a step in front instead of slapping at him Romo goes in for the TD.

These types of things are practiced by the Patriots ... the small things that make good teams into champions. Sure...Romo botched the snap but they still had a great chance to score but were 1 decent block away.

Tony Homo, definitely. Political correctness be damned, he's earned it. I can't wait for the blog entry tomorrow (or tonight).

Too bad somebody had to win that game. They both deserved to lose.

The ball Romo botched the hold on did look kind of slick, or did he take his eye off of it? Only good thing: hometeams win mojo in effect today, need to continue that tomorrow.

We have at least the 22nd pick locked UNLESS Seattle goes to the SB. If Denver or the Giants go to the SB we would move up.

Here's the process:
Quote:
Draft Order Determination

Draft positions are determined by record, the team with the worst record during the regular season picks first and so on. If two teams have the same record, the strength of schedule tie-breaker is used which is the combined winning percentage of all teams on each team's schedule for the current season. If teams are still tied after strength of schedule has been applied, the division or conference tie breakers are used. If teams are still tied after applying all tiebreakers or if two teams are tied that are in different conferences, a coin toss after the season will determine which team gets priority.

The Super Bowl winner automatically picks 32nd while the Super Bowl loser picks 31st regardless of regular season record. All other playoff teams are placed in the selection order based on their regular season record upon losing their playoff game. If a playoff team and a non-playoff team are tied based on regular season record, the non-playoff team will pick first. If two playoff teams are tied based on regular season record, the team that lost in the earlier round of the playoffs will select first. If both playoff teams that have the same record exited the playoffs in the same round, the strength-of-schedule tiebreaker is applied.

So the 2007 draft (first round) is tentatively this today:

Oakland (2-14)
2. Detroit (3-13)
3. #Cleveland (4-12)
4. #Tampa Bay (4-12)
5. Arizona (5-11)
6. Washington (5-11)
7. Minnesota (6-10)
8. Houston (6-10)
9. Miami (6-10)
10. Atlanta (7-9)
11. San Fransico (7-9)
12. Buffalo (7-9)
13. St. Louis (8-8)
14. Carolina (8-8)
15. Green Bay (8-8)
16. Pittsburgh (8-8)
17. Jacksonville (8-8)
18. Cincinnati (8-8)
19. Tennessee (8-8)
*20. NY Giants (8-8)
*21. Denver (9-7)
*22. New England (from Seattle) (9-7)
*23. Dallas (9-7)
*24. Kansas City (9-7)
*25. New Orleans (10-6)
*26. NY Jets (10-6)
*27. Philadelphia (10-6)
*28. New England (12-4)
*29. Indianapolis (12-4)
*30. Baltimore (13-3)
*31. Chicago (13-3)
*32. San Diego (14-2)

* Pending playoff

R
People we still get NO. 22 so I'm not sure what you guys are upset about.

Watch the replay again and watch the Cowboy player who slaps at the player that tackled Romo. If he just takes a step in front instead of slapping at him Romo goes in for the TD.

These types of things are practiced by the Patriots ... the small things that make good teams into champions. Sure...Romo botched the snap but they still had a great chance to score but were 1 decent block away.

Both teams failed to put it away at least once or twice in the last 5 minutes.

Just pitiful execution, not up to Patriots preseason standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back