PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Many Holding Calls Is That?!?!?!?! The Cowboys Are Bailing The Seahawks Out!!! Ahhhhhhh

How Many Holding Calls Is That?!?!?!?! The Cowboys Are Bailing The Seahawks Out!!! Ahhhhhhh
That last one was imaginary. On a related note I salute the power of the referees' imagination tonight.

What the heck, tight end wide open! That's gotta be a busted coverage.

Wow. Seattle gets a TD and Dallas gets it right back. Have to see how Seattle reacts.

The stats on winning in the playoffs when you score a touchdown on a punt or kickoff are pretty lopsided. It will be interesting to see if Seattle can overcome them.

Some guy in a Cowboy's uniform just scored a touchdown. Didn't they draft Skyler Green to do that for them this year?

That Seahawk kickoff coverage was terrible. I counted two people in the vincinity of that wedge. Kicker nowhere to be seen along the sideline.

Deion :(

i hate you for this man..

We have at least the 22nd pick locked UNLESS Seattle goes to the SB. If Denver or the Giants go to the SB we would move up.

Here's the process:

Draft Order Determination

Draft positions are determined by record, the team with the worst record during the regular season picks first and so on. If two teams have the same record, the strength of schedule tie-breaker is used which is the combined winning percentage of all teams on each team's schedule for the current season. If teams are still tied after strength of schedule has been applied, the division or conference tie breakers are used. If teams are still tied after applying all tiebreakers or if two teams are tied that are in different conferences, a coin toss after the season will determine which team gets priority.

The Super Bowl winner automatically picks 32nd while the Super Bowl loser picks 31st regardless of regular season record. All other playoff teams are placed in the selection order based on their regular season record upon losing their playoff game. If a playoff team and a non-playoff team are tied based on regular season record, the non-playoff team will pick first. If two playoff teams are tied based on regular season record, the team that lost in the earlier round of the playoffs will select first. If both playoff teams that have the same record exited the playoffs in the same round, the strength-of-schedule tiebreaker is applied.

So the 2007 draft (first round) is tentatively this today:

Oakland (2-14)
2. Detroit (3-13)
3. #Cleveland (4-12)
4. #Tampa Bay (4-12)
5. Arizona (5-11)
6. Washington (5-11)
7. Minnesota (6-10)
8. Houston (6-10)
9. Miami (6-10)
10. Atlanta (7-9)
11. San Fransico (7-9)
12. Buffalo (7-9)
13. St. Louis (8-8)
14. Carolina (8-8)
15. Green Bay (8-8)
16. Pittsburgh (8-8)
17. Jacksonville (8-8)
18. Cincinnati (8-8)
19. Tennessee (8-8)
*20. NY Giants (8-8)
*21. Denver (9-7)
*22. New England (from Seattle) (9-7)
*23. Dallas (9-7)
*24. Kansas City (9-7)
*25. New Orleans (10-6)
*26. NY Jets (10-6)
*27. Philadelphia (10-6)
*28. New England (12-4)
*29. Indianapolis (12-4)
*30. Baltimore (13-3)
*31. Chicago (13-3)
*32. San Diego (14-2)

* Pending playoff

R

Last edited:
Deion always steps up for the big games, damn him.

Romo is horrible. It will be a miracle if the Cowboys hang in this one because they are being outplayed on both sides of the ball.

We have at least the 22nd pick locked UNLESS Seattle goes to the SB. If Denver or the Giants go to the SB we could go up one or two.

Here's the process:

So the 2007 draft (first round) is tentatively this today:

Oakland (2-14)
2. Detroit (3-13)
3. #Cleveland (4-12)
4. #Tampa Bay (4-12)
5. Arizona (5-11)
6. Washington (5-11)
7. Minnesota (6-10)
8. Houston (6-10)
9. Miami (6-10)
10. Atlanta (7-9)
11. San Fransico (7-9)
12. Buffalo (7-9)
13. St. Louis (8-8)
14. Carolina (8-8)
15. Green Bay (8-8)
16. Pittsburgh (8-8)
17. Jacksonville (8-8)
18. Cincinnati (8-8)
19. Tennessee (8-8)
*20. NY Giants (8-8)
*21. Denver (9-7)
*22. New England (from Seattle) (9-7)
*23. Dallas (9-7)
*24. Kansas City (9-7)
*25. New Orleans (10-6)
*26. NY Jets (10-6)
*27. Philadelphia (10-6)
*28. New England (12-4)
*29. Indianapolis (12-4)
*30. Baltimore (13-3)
*31. Chicago (13-3)
*32. San Diego (14-2)

* Pending playoff

R

I thought that too, but you missed the key sentence about the ties of two playoff teams.

If two playoff teams are tied based on regular season record, the team that lost in the earlier round of the playoffs will select first

Last edited:
How is are these two teams in the playoff, they are Godawful.

Does anyone else feel like the Wild Card round might be losing it's luster? BOth of these games today have been awful.

Julius Jones talks more then he plays...I would HATE to have him in a Pats uni.

Does anyone else feel like the Wild Card round might be losing it's luster? BOth of these games today have been awful.

* I don't think the NFL can be very proud of the 2 games today. And some owners want expanded playoffs with more teams.

* I don't think the NFL can be very proud of the 2 games today. And some owners want expanded playoffs with more teams.
\
This game is pretty good. Boys should have run the QB sneak on 3rd there. only one D lineman over the Center and both guards.

Omfg!!!! Holy Crap You Gotta Be Kidding Me!!! Wtfffffff!!!!!

This game is weird.

are they blind? the seattle palyer was out of bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back