PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that Madden is better now just like he was early in his career. For many years I couldn't stand him but now he back giving us interesting defensive insight.

Don't see Landry getting to 22. Maybe, not Willis either. I think we go db's early. D.Hughes and B.Meriweather(Depends on interviews) or M.Griffin. Can probably still get a wr in Round 2. C.Davis - LSU or S.Smith - USC. Might be able to get a decent ILB in Round 3 like Harris.

The reason I think Landry gets to 22 is because of the combine. I think he'll time slower than what scouts expect (so much of his speed on the field is instincts and positioning that it makes him look faster than what his timed speed will be) and measure shorter and lighter than teams like for a big hitting safety. Of course, he could blow up at the combine and go in the top 10, I'm just guessing here. I'd love to get him, or Griffin from Texas, in the first round.

Can't believe this game is still 3-3. Cowboys getting killed IMHO.

Romo is looking real tentative out there. What is he trying to lose the game?

Romo is looking real tentative out there. What is he trying to lose the game?

He is just plain awful. The media jumped the gun on him being "the next one". Awful.

Romo had enough time to tie his shoes and throw that to his TE. TD Dallas.

nice catch by crayton! with the cowboys talent at receiver i wonder why romo has been struggling so much? Although TO did drop a critical 3rd and 2 pass. But boys converted on 4th down anyways setting up that TD just before the half.

Damn! Conflict with the Battlestar Galactica miniseries repeat!

I am finding it difficult who to root for here. I liked the Seahawks last year. Now that the Twig is there, I want to see them lose. However, I hate the Cowboys. Especially the "Romo love". Who are we rooting for?

I am finding it difficult who to root for here. I liked the Seahawks last year. Now that the Twig is there, I want to see them lose. However, I hate the Cowboys. Especially the "Romo love". Who are we rooting for?

Major moral quandry
I opt for the draft pick
Dallas win tonite
Loses next week

Draft pick bro......Draft pick

Thought our draft pick was 22 unless Seattle goes to the SB??

No, not if Seattle wins - then we pick at 24 unless they go to the SB. Seattle was the worst of the 9-7 teams (in terms of strength of schedule) unless they advance and the others don't (KC and Dallas).

I can't believe I actually liked something Goober said. He thinks he should introduce Ty Law at the HOF. Said a guy asked him if he was taking Ty to dinner and he said Ty should take him out. Now if da Dolts lost he'd have been throwing someone under the bus. Winning helps his sense of humor.

No, not if Seattle wins - then we pick at 24 unless they go to the SB. Seattle was the worst of the 9-7 teams (in terms of strength of schedule) unless they advance and the others don't (KC and Dallas).

Well, if that is the case...Go Boys!

I can't believe I'm voting for the team of TO, Parcells, Jerry Jones, Tony Romo, and She.

Bah.

Nice fumble Romo, you dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye