PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Seattle wins tonight, our pick slips to 24, because the other 9-7 teams (Dallas and KC) will jump ahead because both will have exited the playoffs before the Seahawks.

If Seattle then win the next round, the pick stays at 24.

If they win the 3rd round, they're in the SB and our pick goes to 31 or 32.

Go Cowboys!

I think if the Hawks lose and the Goiants win we get pick #21.

We've had good luck with #21 the past few years.

Go Cowboys.

Does Bledsoe even lurk on the sidelines during their games, seems like he is never seen and/or mentioned.

Branch notwithstanding, I just can't root for Dallas. Much as I'm pissed at Branch, I'm over it. We're in the playoffs, he's gone, and he helped us with some great memories.

We'll be fine whether the draft pick is 22 or 30. Unless Bledsoe gets under center, I just won't root for Dallas.

TO still dropping balls.

Geez it's difficult rooting for the Cowboys. I'm going to take a shower when this game is over.

I think if the Hawks lose and the Goiants win we get pick #21.

We've had good luck with #21 the past few years.

Go Cowboys.
Giants would have to make the Super Bowl for us to get #21.

God forgive me, I want the Cowboys to win. now I have to go wash my hands.

Romo sucks. Put in Bledsoe!

Mama..Don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys.

Wow, nice 50 yarder by Grammatica, at least i can root for him and Glenn. Saw a funny piece about the Tuna and his press conferences, he is hilarious at press conference. They showed the clip from 1996 when they asked how Terry Glenn is doing, and he smiled, and then said "She's doing fine". Classic Parcells, I have a hard time hating him, though he is a traitor.

I thimk Demarcus Ware would look good in Pats uniform:eat1: :eat2: :eat3:

I misread...my bad.

So to make this game somewhat interesting (since it looks like it'll try hard to match the putridity of the early game today), why don't we post draft prospects we like. Assume the Seahawks lose and the Patriots win the Superbowl.

#22: LaRon Landry, FS - Big time athlete and ball hawk, awesome instincts and defensive awareness. A little undersized, but good speed. LSU product too, we know how BB/Pioli love those. Might be a little low for him, a lot depends on the combine.

#32: Patrick Willis, ILB/Aaron Ross, CB - I love both these guys. Willis reminds me of Lance Briggs, a guy I loved in the draft a couple years ago, but he won't slip as far as Briggs did. Total sideline to sideline player, ridiculous speed and good size to go with it. Ross I've watched play quite a bit (living in Texas and being a football fan make it hard to avoid the Longhorns down here), he's really raw, but extremely talented. Tall for a CB, but not stiff like most tall DBs. Awesome looking talent that might go earlier than 32.

#63: David Harris, LB/Victor Abiamiri, DE/LB - Harris reminds me of Ted Johnson; big, strong, almost overbuilt, solely an in the box player but really talented as a run stuffer. Abiamiri would be a product of the Weis-to-Foxboro pipeline that will likely ramp up in the future if Charlie has recruiting success. A DE in college, but looks just like other DE to OLB conversion products of the Patriots' past. Really fast and talented.

Basically, I want the team to go defense in this draft if at all possible. There are a lot of good players to stock up with. And go Cowboys (ugh, I feel dirty saying that), we want that early pick.

I thought has pretty good hands.....Anyone could give the ball.....This is a better game than the Chiefs games.....Dolts will lose next weekend

Romo is over rated.
I played QB. When I was nervous, I short armed the throw. You'd get over it after a couple plays. He's doing it all night.

Don't see Landry getting to 22. Maybe, not Willis either. I think we go db's early. D.Hughes and B.Meriweather(Depends on interviews) or M.Griffin. Can probably still get a wr in Round 2. C.Davis - LSU or S.Smith - USC. Might be able to get a decent ILB in Round 3 like Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back