PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Hate the wait for playoff games thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I can't stand the week between NFL playoff games as a fan. Never have, never will, it's unbearable every damn time. Regular season, I absorb as much Pats stuff as I can on a given week, but come playoff time, I can barely read the papers or listen to sports radio/sports TV.

Only reason I'm at this board is b/c I'm bored at work with no work :p

Anyone else with me?

Last edited:
I can't stand the week between NFL playoff games as a fan. Never have, never will, it's unbearable every damn time. Regular season, I absorb as much Pats stuff as I can on a given week, but come playoff time, I can barely read the papers or listen to sports radio/sports TV.

Only reason I'm at this board is b/c I'm bored at work with no work :p

Anyone else with me?
Yup, and when/if we get that far, it's a two week wait year between the conference championships and the super bowl. But, we'll worry about that when/if.

I'm with you! Good news, bad news tho'....at least we didn't have to wait out a bye week too!

Yup, and when/if we get that far, it's a two week wait year between the conference championships and the super bowl. But, we'll worry about that when/if.
Hey you're right, I had no idea. I thought they'd done away with the two week thing.

Yup - that's a pain I'll take though! Give BB two weeks to plan for one game & you're in trouble :rocker:

My problem with this week is I don't really have a good "we're going to win because of this" to talk about.

We're the underdog. And rightly so. I have no doubt these guys can do it, knocking Brady, Belichick, et al, out is a lot easier said than done. However I don't have much to rest an optimistic opinion on so it's pretty much a wait and hope week :(

My problem with this week is I don't really have a good "we're going to win because of this" to talk about.

We're the underdog. And rightly so. I have no doubt these guys can do it, knocking Brady, Belichick, et al, out is a lot easier said than done. However I don't have much to rest an optimistic opinion on so it's pretty much a wait and hope week :(

I've been dealing with it all last week and this. I cant even conctrate on work!!!!!!

I've been dealing with it all last week and this. I cant even conctrate on work!!!!!!
Last week was easy. We were never going to lose that game. Even down 10-7 I wasn't at all concerned. Short of making EVERY play, The Jest had no chance. So last week was fun - this week is different :(

with seeing the jets 2x a year. I'm sure BB did a lot of film work on SD prior to the jets game.

My thoughts exactly- the Pats may have a terrific game and still lose- San Diego is THAT good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots