PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official - I hate the Jets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I know that I'm a moderator and that moderators are suppose to bring moderation to the board. But, I hate the Jets and I know many of you hate them too.

This is the week to get some of those feelings out. If you don't hate the Jets don't post on this thread. If you hate the word hate and don't like it used, don't post on this thread.

I've hated the Jets for over 30 years and this year I hate them more. They think that just because we have a lot of injuries and they have their "Hero", they will win the AFCE. They will not and they will leave Thurs night saying "same old Jets".

jets2.gif

Last edited:
Re: The Official- I hate teh Jets thread

I'm disappointed... you misspelled Jests 4 times. It's so unlike you.

I love to hate the Jets. Anything Jets is good to hate. I don't hate anything in life, the way I hate the Jets. When I hear some Jets' fan at work saying, " if we win out then we are the best team in the game!," I hate him, them and it, and then I hate to say it, I vomit all over the place, which I love.

I'm disappointed... you misspelled Jests 4 times. It's so unlike you.

I fell and have dislocated/fractured shoulder. The pain killers are putting me in a good mood.:cool:

Re: The Official- I hate the Jets thread

I could easily accept the Patriots going 2-14 as long as both wins were against the Jests. In fact, my loathing for all things Jests is so deep that I hate them even more than I do the Yankees, and that's saying something.

If I could find urinal cakes with the Jests logo on them, I would put them in every truckstop I pass by. I would love to have Jests toilet paper, especially if it had alternating pix of Ratgini and Favre.

The best gift i ever gave was a cat litter box with the Jests logo inside on the bottom. That way my buddy could point at it and say "See? It's just like the Jests: full of sh!t".

In passing, let me ask you: "What's the easiest way to bury an 800lb Jests fan?" "Give him an enema and put what's left in a shoe box".

:rofl:

::The Official I hate the Jets post in the Official I hate the Jets Thread::

I hate the Jets

Yes I know that I'm a moderator and that moderators are suppose to bring moderation to the board. But, I hate the Jets and I know many of you hate them too.

This is the week to get some of those feelings out. If you don't hate the Jets don't post on this thread. If you hate the word hate and don't like it used, don't post on this thread.

I've hated the Jets for over 30 years and this year I hate them more. They think that just because we have a lot of injuries and they have their "Hero", they will win the AFCE. They will not and they will leave Thurs night saying "same old Jets".

jets2.gif

=====================================================

I know this is not in the spirit of this thread, but you are a Mod and can delete it, so with out further ado, I submit this.

YouTube - WAR - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

So who is the worst coach, emotions aside, The Rat or The Preacher?

Reference lesson re., East Rutherford, N.J. professional football:

Eric Mangini = Tubby Ratfink.

New York Jets = New Jersey Green Beans.

Let's get it right, people: Tubby Ratfink and the Green Beans.

HATE the Jets. Despise is too tame a word. I am VERY nervous about this game. I would rather beat them again this year and miss the playoffs than lose to them and make it. Childish yes, but that is how I feel.

It's hard to hate them when they continually bring nothing to the table.

old%20man.jpg

Jets QB Favre enters Gillette Stadium.

Me too. Too much time to go thru airport security. They lose your luggage.

Air travel sucks.

BTW why are we discussing this in football forum.

It's not so much their players but for me it is their fans.
I once tried to befriend New Yuck JEsTs fans but learned my lesson the hard way.
I know they are not all that way but I have to conclude that 90% are
just jealous little people.
They have egos bigger than the size of the National Debt and yet their
team hasn't done anything significant since the fluke 40 years ago.
Every New Yuck JEsTs failure MAKES ME SMILE. :D

try living in NY with these goons

Coming home from the Meadowlands week 2 after we pounded those bums, I had to listen to ESPN radio (Jets home station)

I heard...Well, we know two things. The Jets will only get much, much better. The Patriots, they arent getting any better.

The radio stations around here stink. Just like im sure they stink everywhere else in the country. Its hillarious listening to these people though

I fell and have dislocated/fractured shoulder. The pain killers are putting me in a good mood.:cool:

Ouch. My apologies to you. I dislocated my shoulder in June falling off a skateboard so I know how that feels. Dislocated mine so bad the tendons ripped off the bone. You said they gave you pain killers, any good ones? I had some 25 Lortab. :D

Now onto the Jests. No secret really that I despise this team. Actually, that isn't the word. I hate this team with the intensity of a thousand suns. That bad. Usually, when teams are pathetic, my hate level for them dies. Somehow, that hasn't happened to the Jets. I hope we CRUSH them this Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes