The Official "I Got my ProShop Package" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I've gotten a few PM's but I'm trying to get a feel for who's gotten their package in this most recent batch that they've sent (and there were quite a few) so if you've gotten your stuff, even if you've PM'd me, please post a quick "Got mine" in this thread so I can keep checking it and cross you off. That way if there is someone who hasn't yet received theirs I can try and get you taken care of.

Last edited:
Got mine. I'm lovin' it.

Got mine. The shirt is nice and comfy.. Also got the golf towel and the 50th Anniversary picture they are sending out for a limited time.

Got mine. It was hand delivered by a cheerleader...in a swimsuit...in a car that ran out of gas...that likes to sleep on her left side and only ever said one thing...

Got mine. It was hand delivered by a cheerleader...in a swimsuit...in a car that ran out of gas...that likes to sleep on her left side and only ever said one thing...

Nice :D

For anyone who donates/renews - going forward they're going to start trying to get these out each week so it should start moving a little quicker now.

ALSO - IF YOU'VE RECEIVED YOUR T-SHIRT, YOUR NAME IS IN THE SYSTEM TO RECEIVE 15% OFF ANYTHING YOU ORDER OVER THE PHONE FROM THE PROSHOP - ALTHOUGH YOU'LL NEED TO CALL WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER SINCE THEY CAN'T YET DO IT ONLINE. SIMPLY SAY YOU'RE A "PATSFANS.COM PREMIUM MEMBER" AND THEY'LL APPLY IT TO YOUR ORDER.

This can't be used AT the ProShop - It's a different department and the cashiers will look at you like you have six heads. But definitely don't forget to use it when you call - obviously saving money is a good thing :cool:

Here's the link for anyone who wants to contribute:
PatsFans.com - Donate and Support PatsFans.com

Again - after you donate be sure to PM me with your shipping information and shirt size. Don't e-mail - send it via PM as it's faster for me to grab and send over and it's less likely to get lost.

Last edited:
I got mine a few weeks ago ... really nice T shirt that I would've considered buying anyways :cool:

I keep forgetting to PM you Ian ... I'm in the 2nd year of being a supporter so I need to call my play and execute a "Screen Pass" PM.
The clock is ticking so I'm going no huddle. :D

Have not received it yet. No rush, Ian.

Thanks!

robertweathers

Received mine Ian, thank you!

Ian if i put in for mine do you think i can get Reflex Blue on the back.......Just kidding.

Got mine.......

Got mine this week but a word of caution - mine was street addressed properly but the name was not mine. Actually is was addressed to Clonamery??? Are they somehow mixing up screen names and members names and addresses??

Not yet...of course, nothing happens quickly in Ohio ;)

Got mine .... Thanks much!

Got mine. Thanks. My 5 year old broke the thundersticks in about 10 minutes.

Didn't get mine yet.

Got mine a month and a half ago. Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes