PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official GO RANGERS thread

well it looks like its going to come down to Lee vs Hughes in game 6 if it even gets that far. Lol @ Sox fans thinking they have a shot at Lee though.

I don't see why not. We have the money to pull it off. The only determinant that I see is whether or not he wants to stay in Texas and whether or not he actually wants to come to Boston. At the very least, I hope we go after Crawford. Getting Crawford and Lee would make my offseason. :D

Go Rangers :D.

Teixiera is "OH for October" ... :rofl:

A-rod is below the mendoza line ... :rofl:

AJ Burned out ... great pickup.

AJ=Josh Beckett. 2 worthless bums.

I don't see why not. We have the money to pull it off. The only determinant that I see is whether or not he wants to stay in Texas and whether or not he actually wants to come to Boston. At the very least, I hope we go after Crawford. Getting Crawford and Lee would make my offseason. :D

Lee needs to stay right where he is. Right here in Texas, and the Rangers need to find a way to make it happen. :D

I can see them getting Crawford. I see the Yankees moving AJ or working closely with him but target number one this offseason for the Yankees will be Cliff Lee and they have money coming off the books (not that they need it), and the drive (they almost gave up one of the best prospects in baseball, Jesus Montereo)to get him. Cliff and CC are good friends as well.

Unreal watching 40,000+ azzholes shouting and clapping right now.
the worst fans in all of sports on full display of douchbagery.

mlb_u_cruzhr1_576.jpg

:D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back