PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Final Word on Randy Moss Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Boy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
1. The ballwashers on this board who view Moss's actions as "business" make me sick. Call me old fashioned, but I like to think when you sign a $27 million dollar contract to play a sport, you should honor it. But that's just me.

2. I love BB, but his press conference high road bull$h!t pissed me off. Speak your friggin mind for once. You sound like an idiot. If the reason you traded Moss is that he was becoming an @ssh0le, then say so. If not, then don't trade his @$$.

Last edited:
...this couldn't have simply gone in one of the 98764321346761324567 threads that we have on Randy Moss?

1. The ballwashers on this board who view Moss's actions as "business" make me sick. Call me old fashioned, but I like to think when you sign a $27 million dollar contract to play a sport, you should honor it. But that's just me.

2. I love BB, but his press conference high road bull$h!t pissed me off. Speak your friggin mind for once. You sound like an idiot. If the reason you traded Moss is that he was becoming an @ssh0le, then say so. If not, then don't trade his @$$.

I agree, Moss stated that he was GOING to play it out, much like he was DOING, before he was abruptly traded away.

3.Randy Moss was pushed out by Bob"Apologize NOW"Kraft not Bill.

Last edited:
This thread is useless ... :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Just another member who wants the attention of a thread with their name on it.

Since that has all been covered eleventy zillion times on so many threads it makes my head hurt, we will move the discussion to this forum.

Last edited:
This thread is useless ... :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Just another member who wants the attention of a thread with their name on it.

If this thread is useless, why don't you just ignore it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes