PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Devin McCourty Fan Club Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Tom Brady, Devin McCourty had an amazing season but played one of his worst games in the play-offs against the Jets. It was a bad end to the season, but considering how hard Devin seems to be taking it, I expect it to be a valuable learning lesson. Hopefully it drives him to work even harder this off-season.

On a better note, McCourty was named to the All-Pro team today. Devin made the second team for the official All Pro team named by the AP. McCourty was also named a first-team All Pro for the Sporting News.

Here's hoping he wins the rookie of the year.

Devin had a spectacular season that by far exceeded everyone's expectations. Lets hope that he continues to dominate in his sophomore year unlike Jerod Mayo did.

Devin McCourty is the man and I am his #1 fan. I'm a regular Shakespeare.

Devin had a spectacular season that by far exceeded everyone's expectations. Lets hope that he continues to dominate in his sophomore year unlike Jerod Mayo did.

you mean the year he tore his MCL? People are so cut throat around here. Its like you must be perfect 100% of the time or you suck...even Tom Brady isnt safe, and he's the reason there are even this many people on this board.

you mean the year he tore his MCL? People are so cut throat around here. Its like you must be perfect 100% of the time or you suck...even Tom Brady isnt safe, and he's the reason there are even this many people on this board.

That's what I thought when I read it!

Didn't he play with an injury for 14 games?

Yeah, you're joking ala the Mayo comment right? It's not April Fools yet is it?

Yeah, you're joking ala the Mayo comment right? It's not April Fools yet is it?

No I wasn't joking. He was DROY back in 2008 and he took a step down in 2009. Sure he wasn't 100% healthy and could have done better if he was healthy. Basically what I am saying is that I hope McCourty doesn't take a step down in 2011 whether it be a sophomore slump or he's banged up. I wasn't trying to sound ignorant.

:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back