PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Deflategate/Tampergate/Cameragate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhExaulted1

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The NE Patriots have been accused so many times of so many things. What is the truth? Lay out the truth with explanation. Give me every piece of explanation and I will all go lawyer and annhilate there counter-arguments. You are rooting for the good-guys

Blast off on the injustices. Year/Date/Time/Instance

**** the NFL. They're mission is to destroy us.

The NE Patriots have been accused so many times of so many things. What is the truth? Lay out the truth with explanation. Give me every piece of explanation and I will all go lawyer and annhilate there counter-arguments. You are rooting for the good-guys

Blast off on the injustices. Year/Date/Time/Instance

**** the NFL. They're mission is to destroy us.

I'll help you...work on your grammar! ;) It's "Their" not "They're". :D

This everyone is out to get us attitude is really pathetic, I hate sounding like a victim, we just won the SB.
Pathetic, perhaps, but after years of resisting that belief, I have reluctantly concluded that there's a large element of truth to it. It is likely a stretch to use the term "everyone", but after the events at the owners meeting and reading guys I respect such as Reiss and Curran say that feeling was palpable there, I'm onboard.

going to have to start disliking posts anytime decides to feel the need to make a clone of a topic already well covered, and providing literally nothing new to the discussion to warrant it's own new thread.

I'll help you...work on your grammar! ;) It's "Their" not "They're". :D

th

This everyone is out to get us attitude is really pathetic, I hate sounding like a victim, we just won the SB.
Well, we just won the Super Bowl IN SPITE of the fact everyone is out to get us. All the witch hunts and rule changes prove it.

How many official threads on this are there now?

The frequent use of hot button terms like "bigot", "victim mentality", "convservative", "liberal" and "homer" displays a lack of intellectual integrity and often betrays a suppressed knowledge of the weakness of one's own argument. Try using more neutral terms that are just as accurate and your arguments may begin to carry weight to rational, intelligent observers.

I'm just here to get my post count up....and tell you to Bro, be calm...R-E-L-A-X,..... we won the Super Bowl!!!

Last edited:
Pathetic, perhaps, but after years of resisting that belief, I have reluctantly concluded that there's a large element of truth to it. It is likely a stretch to use the term "everyone", but after the events at the owners meeting and reading guys I respect such as Reiss and Curran say that feeling was palpable there, I'm onboard.
Do you have a link/quote for that? I find it interesting they felt that way.

Which is worse, these threads or the chicken little ones?

I'm a newbie. Can you explain what a 'chicken little' thread is?

Someone get the I can't stand it I can't take it thread for this fellow. I'm on mobile.

Someone get the I can't stand it I can't take it thread for this fellow. I'm on mobile.

No need to worry, I'm only four posts away.....plus you just gave me another reason to post....

da-da-da..... da-da-da

Reactions: glm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes