PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Day 3 Patriots Draft Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Cunningham's rookie season and he was dealing with an aggravated calf injury and you're already bashing him?

this guy thinks Ponder>Brady

he also thinks he know more than BB

wont happen but sign Mallet to a 5yr deal w/ DRUG clauses to protect us.

if only u read his chat talk last nigh hahhaha wow:eek::confused::confused::confused::eek:

chobe or sobe idk his name

Last edited:
Weak draft? Just 48 hours early was a hugh , plenty of studs draft. Thats lol

138/159

is 138 to early for Herzlich???

I see him doing extremely well after yr 1:)

With all of these RBs coming off the board, i think im fairly safe in saying that Ridley would not have been there for us in round 5

Weak draft? Just 48 hours early was a hugh , plenty of studs draft. Thats lol

Only by those folks who love college football and live more for the draft than the actual season...

138 to early for Herzlich? Romeous will be gone.

Herzlich will be gr8 w/ time. circa yr 2

Calling it first. we'll trade the two fifths for a 2012 3rd. Hope not though.

If Stanzi is still on the board do we take him as another develop and trade ;) I suppose its a little unreasonable to carry 4 QB's

If Stanzi is still on the board do we take him as another develop and trade ;) I suppose its a little unreasonable to carry 4 QB's

Tom Brady thinks so. ;)

Steelers get a steal.

Pats were taking a look at Cortez Allen. But I think the need for him kind of evaporated once they selected Dowling at the top of Round 2. I'd look more at a nickel type CB in the later rounds for the Pats. A guy like Buster Skrine or a Burney.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Let's play a fun game called "Reading FreeTedWilliams's Posts From Last Year's Draft!"

Let's start with POST #1:

"McCourty should have been drafted around the same time Pike will be around the 4th-5th round. There is no way that you can be happy with a first round pick that has ZERO chance (aside from several injuries) of being a starter next year."

Hey, guys! Let's play a fun game called "Reading FreeTedWilliams's Posts From Last Year's Draft!"

"McCourty should have been drafted around the same time Pike will be around the 4th-5th round. There is no way that you can be happy with a first round pick that has ZERO chance (aside from several injuries) of being a starter next year."

Thanks for posting that.

herzlich 138 book it we have 0 to lose

he can be a STeamer

he will be gr8 in 2 yrs

"Reading FreeTedWilliams's Posts From Last Year's Draft!" -- continued:

POST #2:

Regarding McCourty again:

"Slater, we spent our first round pick on replacing Slater as the gunner......... Thats it, this kid won't see the field any other time."

Carter, Beal, Romeus and Herlzlich are still there.

One mock has use drafted Carter at 33. He is a top 15 quality player who would start the season on the PUP. Do I have players mixed up or is this the same player who is still there?

Of course, there is also one of our binkies still there at WR: Moore.

lol:bricks::bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back