PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official "Damn, man. That's WAY too Early" Pats vs Colts Pre-Pre Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VrabelJr

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This week is going to be full of annoying media so let's have some fun before this forum turns into a link fest to blogs of people we hate.

Personally, I'm licking my lips at the thought of this game. I feel bad for Colts players. They're going to get an extra bit of whipping that is entirely the fault of their drunken, drugged up and spoiled rich kid owner.

Seriously how can anyone still be a fan of that team? If the Patriots ever put up a participation banner I'm out. Immediately. All the gear goes up on Craigslist for free.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few unnecessary roughness penalties for this one, nothing to cause an injury but to make them scared of having the ball. Put that with the incoming 50 make sure they wake up Monday both physically and mentally shot.

These scumbags need teaching a lesson - do NOT poke the Bear.

Last edited:
I like to think the Colts staff and players have spent the last 3 days hand sewing their next participation banner.

Nonsense, they buy this in bulk at the start of training camp. ;)

I want a massacre. I want it to be so bad that I have to hear the media complaining the next day about "running up the score". I want Colts fans making threads in disgust crying over "those damn Cheatriots! I love how they get away with everything. Typical Cheatriots running up the score. Why are they throwing the ball up 50? **** the Patriots and their scumbag fans!" I want to fill my pool up with their tears and drink them before every game the Patriots play after them. I want them to be ****ed by guys wearing Tom Brady masks, screaming "Deflate this, yeah!!". In short, I want suffering of the highest order :)

I forgot an extra "o" in "too" in the title. Can a mod fix that before I embarrass myself?

Right under thread title and to the right is "thread options." Click on it to correct thread title.

I'm not even bothered if we don't have a single passing TD. I wanna run all over these frauds. 5 Brady rushing TDs please.

Fortunately for us, the Colts management excels at not addressing glaring flaws in their squad. The strategy remains the same as it ever was.

200_s.gif

I hope for an absolute slaughter. I hope we hit 65 points at least, but I'll settle for less, so long as the Colts lose in a humiliating fashion.

Just want to repost this in here given it is the dolts

Yesterday, the Colts made a couple of minor roster moves that are at least worth noting. The team signed defensive lineman Kelcy Quarles to the active roster off of the New England Patriots' practice squad, and to make room for Quarles the Colts waived running back Dion Lewis. .

@manxman2601 added this write up from PFT

DT Kelcy Quarles has been plucked off the Patriots' practice squad in a corresponding roster move. Lewis looked like he might get some playing time when the Colts signed him on September 9, but they're apparently satisfied with Boom Herron behind Trent Richardson and Ahmad Bradshaw. Under-sized at 5-foot-8, 195 pounds, Lewis owns a career 4.8 YPC through 36 carries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes