PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Countdown to Kickoff and I'm getting nervous thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up. Just over 5:30 to go I believe. I had a dream that the Pats threw a bomb to Moss on their opening drive; he was tackled at the 19. The next play, Brady to Moss on a crossing route, and Moss enters the endzone with 4 defenders on his back. 7-0 Pats.

The next Giants drive, Brandon Jacobs lowers his shoulder into Eric Alexander and injures him after the whistle. Alexander is writhing on the ground, and Meriweather was trying to help him up, but fell himself. Then the Pats got charged a team timeout for this, and also delay of game.

Then I woke up.

Re: The Official:Countdown to Kickoff and I'm getting nervous thread

There is nothing I want more than to see the Giants receive the ball, only to be victimized by an early pick-six from Hobbs or Harrison. That would set my mind at ease in a hurry.

I do agree with the above poster, though. BB's attitude makes it seem like he realized, about 5 days ago, "wait a second... these guys aren't very good. As long as my guys go out and do their jobs (and I have 18 reasons to believe that they will and 0 to believe that they won't), we're gonna win this game easy." I've never seen BB like this before.

I am in the calm before the storm phase right now.
Hope I stay here.

I kind of wish I could of woke up @ 5 today, would have still given me plenty of time to get ready and would eliminate this wait.

I don't buy that one bit.

I'm a bit nervous. I am kind of avoided the pregame stuff because I am so sick of this spygate nonsense. This will be so great when (knock wood) they win. I really am hoping for a blow out. It will be much more relaxing that way.

they threw in a stat now that both the 2001 and the jets againsts the colts in SB 3 scored first and both were huge underdogs.
last 3 games we have played , teams have scored first on us. just makes me even more nervous :mad:

Wait...is there a game today or something?

oh, I'm nervous because alycia keys and jordin sparks (sorry if I spell those wrong, I'm not up on bad artists) are rooting for the giants, clearly that means we're doomed.

btw, anybody notice the owner of the Giants said they had a blueprint from the last game they played against us?

Anyone just see Manning try to say whats up to Brady on the field. Brady looked as if he wanted to tell him to get his shine box.

l_d8b79810cd29090d478b33e3035b040c.jpg

wrong thread ...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back