PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Countdown to Kickoff and I'm getting nervous thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Official:Countdown to Kickoff and I'm getting nervous thread

I'm definitely ready to be able to concentrate and be productive at work again.

I think anxious is the better term than nervous. I'm confident the Pats should win, but this is what the whole season is building to. Each of the 18 wins up to now was only to get here.

The fact that my beloved Pats have the chance to become a part of "ever" is definitely filling me with some nervous excitement.

Last edited:

Well theres already a thread talking about the game being hazardous to your health WHILE watching it what about anticipating it? Im sure thats just as bad.;)

Pats did lose two of four exhibition games. So it's not a perfect/perfect season. :D

Give me a break.

Well theres already a thread talking about the game being hazardous to your health WHILE watching it what about anticipating it? Im sure thats just as bad.;)

It is also getting about the time that some reporter will do the story about Super Bowl Sunday being the worst day for domestic violence.

3 days, 4 hours..

http://static.nfl.com/static/content//public/static/flash/countdown_superbowl.swf

Emotions ranging from anxious to watch the game, nervous anticipation, a bit of reserve but more confidence, then a bit depressed that football season is going to be over for another year, then curious as to who will be a NEP next year.

a gd emotional rollercoaster i tell ya....:)

Pats H.O.R.S.E. Roger turned up the heat and the Pats brought H.E.L.L.

1. F-Chargers
2. U-Jets*
3. C-Bills
4. K-Bengals
5. Y-Browns
6. O-Cowboys
7. U-Dolphins
8. R-Redskins
9. O-Colts
10.G-Bills
11.E-Eagles
12.R-Ravens
13.G-Steelers
14.O-Jets
15.O-Dolphins
16.D-Giants
17.E-Jags
18.L-Chargers

Two weeks between games is just to much!!!!

I'm ridicolously confident and pretty damn nervous at the same time - does that make any sense??

thanks! i'll start it up everytime I log on between now and Game time.

no problem glad to do, just wish I could have gotten it embedded.

I'm ridicolously confident and pretty damn nervous at the same time - does that make any sense??

Yes...That sums up the way I feel.

yes! i think that The New England Journal of Medicine should publish an article naming it the "Patriots 19--0 Syndrome."

Yes...That sums up the way I feel.

I'm on board here as well, very confident, sick to my stomach.

Good news is, I'm taking tomorrow off. Heading up to Killington to ski Friday and Saturday, driving back home on Sunday early, will be home in plenty of time for kickoff.

The skiing (and drinking) will take my mind off things, and away from the nerves.

Good news is, I'm taking tomorrow off. Heading up to Killington to ski Friday and Saturday, driving back home on Sunday early, will be home in plenty of time for kickoff.

The skiing (and drinking) will take my mind off things, and away from the nerves.

yeah. i got out of manhattan and down to florida this week. it was great to get away from the media feeding frenzy in the apple. back on Saturday in time to get ready for the game.

i think i will be normal till saturday...

You haven't been normal since your father dropped kicked you through the goal post in 1960.

74 hours till kickoff :)

Last edited:

What's to be nervous about??

Only the Superbowl.....

Only for 19-0......

Perfection........

Only a game for "EVER"......

Only the biggest game in the history of Patriots football!!

Nothing to worry about........

Last edited:

I go back and forth from nauseous to over confident. It's ridiculous. I saw a clip this week of last years Super Bowl and Lord Dungy proclaiming himself the Saint of football and the chunks reappeared in my mouth watching that again. Then I realized it had to be done to give us this ridiculously great season. If it makes me so sick, I can't imagine what it's done to these guys. I just can't see a way they allow it to happen again.

Like most the worst / anxious part is the wait till kickoff: I'll be here in PA for the game (couldn't get the financials to work to goto Arizona...looking for a job / trying to sell a house / etc..)

Hey Grogan's neck roll: I might goto Mt. Snow in Vermont soon for the 1st time, have u skiied there? How does it compare to (these I have been to): Cannon / Loon / sunday River / Sugarloaf or Killington..
thxs

Like most the worst / anxious part is the wait till kickoff: I'll be here in PA for the game (couldn't get the financials to work to goto Arizona...looking for a job / trying to sell a house / etc..)

Hey Grogan's neck roll: I might goto Mt. Snow in Vermont soon for the 1st time, have u skiied there? How does it compare to (these I have been to): Cannon / Loon / sunday River / Sugarloaf or Killington..
thxs

I have heard good things about Mt. Snow but have not skied there. On that list of yours I've only been to Loon and Killington. Enjoy, they're getting a storm tomorrow afternoon, supposed to be a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back