PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Belichick 7/24 Presser Thread

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m

Belichick, IMO, knocked it out of the park. Smart choice. Gave his team the best chance to move on.

Too bad he moved on the MMQB/SI. Bedard was the fairest Patriots writer.

edit: Too bad for us who enjoy insightful Patriots coverage. Great move for Bedard and his career.

Question about keeping players away from the Franklin hangout (aka weed pad)....BB says they have looked into it

Yup I noticed this too. I totally unexpected it. Never thought BB would answer this.

Re: The Official Belichick Presser Thread

Christopher Gasper ‏@cgasper 44s

I thought Belichick was tremendous. He grasped the gravity of the situation and displayed humanity, grace and eloquence.

The Official Belichick Presser Thread

Judge delays probable cause hearing...as expected

Very surprised that the state isn't prepared to satisfy probable cause.

They need to get their act together, they're already giving Hernandez grounds for an appeal if he's convicted.

Too bad he moved on the MMQB/SI. Bedard was the fairest Patriots writer.
He did do some good stuff. And he was patrolling the MMQB/Brady thread on here yesterday, btw.

Dan Schaughnessy is such a tool. Go stick to your boring, crumbling sport.

BB hit a home run.

Breer: its not what BB said, its how he said it

These guys are so self important

he talked a lot...didn't expect that much from him...it was good..but questions were ******* stupid

move on baby...move on

Anyone know who the moron who asked this question was: "How are we supposed to believe you after this colossal failure"?

Gary Tanguay ‏@Gary_Tanguay 30m

Right now Bill Belichik is delivering a well thought out, well spoken press conference on CSN. #patriotstalk

Gary Tanguay ‏@Gary_Tanguay 28m

Bill Belichik performing very well at Press Conference. He did not duck it. High marks. #patriotstalk

Gary Tanguay ‏@Gary_Tanguay 26m

Nice to see BB showing humility, sadness and regret.#patriotstalk

Gary Tanguay ‏@Gary_Tanguay 9m

Thanks to BB for his honesty at his press conference. #patriotstalk

I think it was the fox 25 "reporter" really tried to rip in to and at the end tried to imply the patriots could be punished for it was a dumbass

Today's presser was yet another example of the leadership Bill Belichick provides to the operations of the New England Patriots.

He handled the presser with class, dignity and with respect to the Odin Lloyd family and how the Patriots try to do their best to be a "pillar of the community".

Surprised at BB but I am sure media will still kill him after this.even curran says so

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 34m
And here comes the vamping by media to show how dogged they are.

Today's presser was yet another example of the leadership Bill Belichick provides to the operations of the New England Patriots.

He handled the presser with class, dignity and with respect to the Odin Lloyd family and how the Patriots try to do their best to be a "pillar of the community".

He also provided closure to this situation, so he and the team can move on.. it has been addressed as much as it can be addressed and he did an excellent job.

But of course the mediots who want a pound of flesh + are lining up like vultures..

Breer: its not what BB said, its how he said it

These guys are so self important

I hate breer . They all want bb to get on his knees and beg forgivness. show he is 'human'. ugh.

You know Belichick handled the press conference well when Albert Breer has something positive to say about him:

Give Belichick credit ... Handled that well. Tone was of someone affected by the events of the last six weeks.

Greg Bedard probably summed it up best:

Belichick, IMO, knocked it out of the park. Smart choice. Gave his team the best chance to move on.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back