PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2011 Sox rant thread:

i dont like the pitching numbers:(

Yes ... absolutely ... hopefully Bedard settles in nicely for the playoffs because there's no way we can depend on Lackey.

i hear these talking head media types going on about how they would rather have lackey go in a game three in the playoffs instead of bedard. and i think to myself what are they nuts? ill take bedard anyday of the week over lackey.

i hear these talking head media types going on about how they would rather have lackey go in a game three in the playoffs instead of bedard. and i think to myself what are they nuts? ill take bedard anyday of the week over lackey.

I agree ... unless he's pitching in AAA lackey belongs on the bench.

beckett isn't looking so dominant lately . this makes me very nervous. they need him to be his very best if they are going to win a ws imho.

beckett isn't looking so dominant lately . this makes me very nervous. they need him to be his very best if they are going to win a ws imho.
Sooner or later Theo is going to work out that great pitching can shut down a great offense.

very lackluster effort in the Yankee series...give the Yank confidence and we could have put a little distance between us. the playoffs this year are going to be tough...Redsox, Yankees, Detroit, Texas. could go either way for any of the 4 teams

very lackluster effort in the Yankee series...give the Yank confidence and we could have put a little distance between us. the playoffs this year are going to be tough...Redsox, Yankees, Detroit, Texas. could go either way for any of the 4 teams

Maybe, but I'd be surprised to see it be anyone but the Sox-Yankees in the ALCS.

Argh pitching. Pitching pitching pitching. :(

Things are looking ugly these last 2 series. Lackey is a joke and we have zero middle relief in the BP. I doubt this team beats Texas in 1st round.

Things are looking ugly these last 2 series. Lackey is a joke and we have zero middle relief in the BP. I doubt this team beats Texas in 1st round.
Heres a simple solution........Don't Watch

Heres a simple solution........Don't Watch

GFY. :eek:
You are on my thread, azzclown.
You can go start a Sox knob-slobbering thread if you please.
Have a great day.

Last edited:
the wheels are starting to come of the wagon. the ever fragile becket hurts his ankle. this guy is such a tease. he wows you for awhile but cant stay healthy. if i were the redsox i would just shut beckett down now and keep him on the bench until the playoffs start. maybe then he can regain his dominant form. bedard tweaked his knee also:rolleyes:. it just never ends. this just isn't a good way to go into September

Last edited:
the wheels are starting to come of the wagon. the ever fragile becket hurts his ankle. this guy is such a tease. he wows you for awhile but cant stay healthy. if i were the redsox i would just shut beckett down now and keep him on the bench until the playoffs start. maybe then he can regain his dominant form. bedard tweaked his knee also:rolleyes:. it just never ends. this just isn't a good way to go into September
It does seem amazing that September rolls in and the same process begins repeating itself year in year out.

GFY. :eek:
You are on my thread, azzclown.
You can go start a Sox knob-slobbering thread if you please.
Have a great day.
Now thats not very nice Kid, :nono: its very rude, and its not your thread if you post it on in public. If you want to play with yourself get a room (preferably not your Mom's). Ive said a lot less on the Polly forum and have been banned. If you can't deal don't watch.

Last edited:

Bedard = "ever fragile"
Beckett not so much. Injuries happen. He's at 175 IP, nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure they won't push him, though. You don't want him sitting too long if it's avoidable.

It's always about health, mainly health of pitchers. Beckett aside, without Buchholz returning or one of Miller, Bedard and Wake surprisingly stepping up, the Sox most likely don't win. They can do it with 2 very good starters, but it would take much better offense and much more luck.

Bedard = "ever fragile"
Beckett not so much. Injuries happen. He's at 175 IP, nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure they won't push him, though. You don't want him sitting too long if it's avoidable.

It's always about health, mainly health of pitchers. Beckett aside, without Buchholz returning or one of Miller, Bedard and Wake surprisingly stepping up, the Sox most likely don't win. They can do it with 2 very good starters, but it would take much better offense and much more luck.
beckett post 07 always breaks down late in the year always. in 09 he was hurt when he pitched against the rays in the playoffs. the guy is never healthy when you need him. he sucked me in with the way he was pitching earlier in the year. even before this latest injury he wasn't pitching like he was in june and july. at least not like your ace number one guy. he cant hold up for a entire year anymore.

Last edited:
this just in jed lowrie has a soar shoulder. wow im shocked. lowrie hurt? no this cant be true. :rolleyes::rolleyes

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back