PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official 2011 Sox rant thread:

Tito is a freakin joke. I don't know if it's stupdity or arrogance, but once again he leaves in Wake too long, to be replaced by Albers, who's miraculous stretch is totally over. This team will not beat Texas. Hell, I'm not so sure they will even limp into the playoffs. I am fed up with Youk's perpetual injuries, he hurts this team. Wakefield, God blesss him, needs to be put out to pasture. He is done. Crawford, is the worst 20 million dollar overpaid loser in baseball.WTF with the AGon power outtage?! That "minor" shoulder surgery he had in the offseason may come back to bite us. Another year of folding in August. What else is new? Thank God for the Pats!

You probably shouldn't follow baseball...

Tito is a freakin joke. I don't know if it's stupdity or arrogance, but once again he leaves in Wake too long, to be replaced by Albers, who's miraculous stretch is totally over. This team will not beat Texas. Hell, I'm not so sure they will even limp into the playoffs. I am fed up with Youk's perpetual injuries, he hurts this team. Wakefield, God blesss him, needs to be put out to pasture. He is done. Crawford, is the worst 20 million dollar overpaid loser in baseball.WTF with the AGon power outtage?! That "minor" shoulder surgery he had in the offseason may come back to bite us. Another year of folding in August. What else is new? Thank God for the Pats!

this is the kind of post that is saved in the archives and brought back out when we win the world series...silly rant

ME after reading this....

mika-with-gun-in-mouthWEB.jpg

Did you bother to read the title of this thread? It's called a "rant" thread. Learn it, live it, love it. This team goes down in the 1st rd. against Texas. Have a nice day.

Boston: 76 -49 --- .608

3rd best in baseball ... like 10 games in front for wildcard at worst.

Amazing the difference between perception and reality.

all top teams in baseball have flaws this year ... even the Phillies.
I agree Icy, I'm just unsure how the Sox will stack up against the Phillies if we're blessed to see them in the world series. Put aside the Washington series (as they match up well for one reason or another), they are looking every bit a juggernaut. I have reservations about our line-up minus Ortiz playing DH in their ballpark and our schizophrenic pitching.

Good win today. Crawford stepped up, which is nice, Gonzalez too.

Ouch! A BB in the top of the mouth would definitely suck...

Jeezus, the Sox will be fine. They're the best team in baseball since the 0-fer start. And I'm not even a Sox fan.

Did you bother to read the title of this thread? It's called a "rant" thread. Learn it, live it, love it. This team goes down in the 1st rd. against Texas. Have a nice day.

oh, ok. I hope you have a nice day as well.

the injuries are piling up again and the starting pitching makes me nervous come playoff time. they need to have all hands on deck at 100 percent for a long deep successful playoff run.

4-0 against Tejas right now. I rest my case. Hitting is atrocious. This team makes mediocre pitchers look like superstars.

What can I say? I was traumatized by Bucky Dent in 1978, haven't been the same since.
i know exactly what your talking about. there will always be a little pre 2004 sox fan in me till the day i die.

Good win tonight, Gonzalez gets a couple, back in 1st

the season starts today. Fasten your seatbelts for an epic run

With Agon hitting like he did last night, I like our chances better. :D
He looked like he was trying to hit the ball rather than hit home runs. Was a much better stroke from A-Gone.

Another good win. Funny how getting Ellsbury and Ortiz back helps...

Another good win. Funny how getting Ellsbury and Ortiz back helps...
Grrrrrrr this pitching is driving me nuts. Miller looked rock solid last night and really Bedard only made 1 mistake. I really hope Bucholz can get back in time for the home stretch.

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back