PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The roster is pretty much as we all expected. It was very good news that Dave Thomas is ready to play. The mild surprise is that Gutierrez beat out Testaverde for the #3 QB spot. We did keep six wideouts, not a surprise given the injury situations. We are likely to trade one, or drop one, in the next two months (but there is no rush).

Thomas' activation certainly is an upper.
Second best news out of yesterday. (Best was that Gutierrez appears good enough to spend a roster spot on.)

One thing I think will be much improved, if that's even possible, is the HB screen to Faulk.

With defenses wary of guys like Moss and Stallworth being able to stretch the field or Welker on slants and intermediate crossing patterns, it could open up a lot more room for Faulk to gain extra yardage.

It should be fun.

Bottom line is this Offense is as Good as it has been since brady got here on paper. Now the season has began it is time to go out there and light up the scoreboard. I expect some awsome things statisticlly from this team. and I expect great things record wise (19-0:D ).

Now it is time for the team to go do its job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back