PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The offense once Brady, Gronk, Lewis return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to re-watch with the DVR, but I noticed Cam Fleming on the field during the game. I ass-ume he was taking Cannonfodder's place at RT; maybe the change occured after Cannonfodder committed yet another dumb-ass penalty.

I think he was often brought in as a blocking TE.

I'm friggin excited about all the possibilities when Brady is back. I really hope they keep a focus on pounding the rock like they have in the first 3 games. Allows the o-line to get aggressive and it wears out the D. By the 4th qtr they can't stop Blount. It has also opened up some big shots down field off of play action. Brissett missed a couple but Brady will have some 1 on 1 shots for long bombs.

Kinda shaping up like the offense we had when Corey Dillon was here, but with a lot more weapons and a lot more versatile. If we can continue to run like we've been able to this team will be very tough to stop.

P.S.- F**K GOODELL

1278073786_super-fast-cat-in-a-box.gif

"Oh yeah?!?! Beat THAT, Dion!"

Excellent hand speed. We need to see him/her outside in open space.

Can't get a hand on him, he's so fast!!!

On the downside, he can't run a route for sh!t and sometimes craps the (flower) bed. o_O

Gotta love all the oldtimers that post here :)

I think he was often brought in as a blocking TE.

Definitely. Reiss has already posted his snap counts, and I'm pretty sure that all 5 starting OL played every snap.

Gronk and Bennett and Edelman, Hogan and Mitchell with Lewis, Blount and James White.

Behind a Dante improved line with Brady as QB.

Are you trying to turn me on, because it's working. Honestly I think it could be better than the 2007 offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes