Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Obama War

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

More dead americans, where is Hollywood, where is John Fonda Kerry, where is Auntie Skanky Pelosi these people did a lot of yowling and whailing when Bush was running the wars why are the filthy pigs so silent now, where are all you phony bastard anti war democrats, where are you, young americans are still dying just like they were under the hated Bush, why aren't you going after this war monger Obama?????? Obama Drones kill little kids, Jane Fonda come back we need you.

Afghan police officer kills 6 US service members - Yahoo! News
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Why does the right want to politicize dead soldiers??/

Why was the right silent when GWB lied about Iraq, a war led to over 4500 dead young men and women.. and over 150K Iraqi women and children killed.

Why is the right silent over the defense budget that sucks up 58% of our economy??

Why is the right more concerned about the Hollywood Wife Swappers than the real world??
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Because politicians and world leaders love war human beings will be killing each other until the end of time, we are animals.

Onward Christian Soldiers
    Marching As To War
    With The Cross Of Jesus
    Going On Before

Now ya got him Vinnie he can't breath kill the f-cking bastard, stab his stomach, oh Jesus Christ look at the son of a b!tch bleed, damn.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Busy planning a $7500 per person fundraiser to celebrate himself.

John Kerry: Deck my halls - BostonHerald.com

[​IMG]

That money could buy lots of toys and food for the homeless this holiday season.
  5. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

I thought it was un-American -- treasonous, even! -- to criticize the President AT A TIME OF WAR...

(Oh, that's right, that's only when it's a Republican President...)
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

snippy are we ...
  7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +110 / 7 / -10

Sure wasn't for the lefties when Bush was President now was it.

Harry with his finely tuned sense of irony is pointing the cowardly behavior of the left.
  8. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

Guess you somehow missed the righties' memo back from '02-'08, since that was often their claim in response to criticisms of the President and the war.

Oh, and let's not forget the cries that any such criticism undermines the troops morale!

Finely tuned, indeed... except that his hypocrisy ignores the cowardly behavior of the right. Just as you do.
  9. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

Not sure I'd go with "snippy," but I do find the hypocrisy of the blind partisans on both sides pretty disgusting.
  10. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Ahhh yes ... I read those threads like I read a comic book.
  11. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +292 / 0 / -1

#54 Jersey

Both sides do it. Democrat or Republican, both generally don't give a **** about dead soldiers. In a Machiavellian sort of way, I guess I can see why, but they shouldn't pretend to care. It's just a talking point to the partisan crowd.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

This is how it works when the right does not criticize the war they are patriots.. when the left does not they are cowards. This WTF moment brought to you by the Rushtopians.

If war is so bad, as Harry claims, why do so many from the right want to start a war with Korea???
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Say what you will, think what you will but this is a fact and shows the hypocrisy of the "PHONY" rat bastards who weeped and moaned at the "Dead Troop Count" under Bush who are now "SILENT" while the troops continue to die just as they did under the Hated Bush.

To You Wife Swappers In Hollywood, To You Hate Filled Power Hungry Crooked Scum In Congress (Pelosi Gang) To You Phony Democrats Who Whailed And Screamed About Ending The Wars And Closing Gitmo, John Fonda Kerry Was One Of The Loudest Where Is This Dirty Gigilo Bastard Today Why Isn't He Yelling About Gitmo And The War Dead Like He Did Under Bush, Where Is The Left Wing Weeping Over The Obama Drones That are Killing Little Children And Other Civilians, I know You Politician Pigs And Entertainment People Read This Forum Because Many Of You Are Football Fans, You All Are A Bunch Of Dishonest F-cking Slime Sh!t Bags, If Anybody In My Family Told Me They Were Going To Enter Politics I'd Shoot Them.

If A Politician Ever Trys To Shake Your Hand In Front Of A Supermarket Tell Him To "Shove His Hand Up His A$s"
  14. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

Say what you will, think what you will but this is a fact and shows the hypocrisy of the PHONY rat bastards who weeped and moaned at criticisms of President Bush DURING A TIME OF WAR, calling it un-American and "treasonous" but who now criticize President Obama while we continue to be A NATION AT WAR...
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

It was the Pigs I mentioned that were making all the noise under the Hated Bush nothing has changed under the Dummy Obama now they are all dead silent.

Obama Is no different than Bush they are both Politician Scum.
  16. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +145 / 2 / -1

It was the Pigs I mentioned that were making all the noise about treason and lack of patriotism under their Dear Leader Bush. Nothing has changed under President Obama now they are all dead silent about treason and are the unpatriotic critics themselves...
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Say what you will, but there are many on the right who want us now to go to Korea.. makes no sense to this casual viewer of how this world works...
  18. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's the truth. Really, where is she. I saw some old footage of her back from the Vietnam War days; Jane, her brother Peter, Donald Sutherland and other Hollywooders were on a stage holding an indoor rally protesting Vietnam and America's march to imperialism. All of them have suddenly gone mute so I guess they're ok with it now. Either that or they're hypocrites, Fonda and her group are no strangers to protest and they certainly have the money to get themselves heard. Same for Clooney, Penn and the rest. I think they do animal rescue now instead:cool:
  19. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Word ........................
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

If you expect the rich and famous to lead the way, you do not understand war movements.. in this case and in previous cases War Movements have an issue with sustainability, over time the movement looses its fervor and momentum, unfortunately. Even during the Viet Nam War, the anti war movement lost its momentum in the early 70's.... war movements start amongst the grass roots people and are sustained by them, when they loose interest or realize that their efforts are futile then they move on.

The other aspect of the anti war movement in the 60's was the convergence of the Civil Rights Movement, Feminism Movement and the Anti War folks.. they became galvanized after Kent State. The leaders were MLK and others, not the Hollywood folks.. unfortunately, most of you who learned about it from sanitized sources will never understand the raw power of this movement. Much of the fervor was lost after the assassinations in 1968, and the infiltration of the anarchists... it was a very dynamic time, that defies explanation..

As an anti war protestor during Viet Nam, never looked to the Fonda's and others, the source of strength was amongst all of the others my age.. we viewed Fonda et al, as just more media whores. They did not lead, they did not inspire any of us..

Currently the anti war movement has become a haven for a bunch of causes, that are not believed in by this long time pacifist... if and when there is a pure anti war movement then my involvement will once again be warranted.

Anti War movements are grass root efforts, and if they did try to resurrect this anti war effort in Afghanistan.. they would be dismissed by the right wing mediots as the out of touch wife swappers from Hollywood. Either that or they are cowards or traitors. Do not expect Fonda and her crew to lead, it will do nothing except invite half truths and lies from the right wing media machine. The Left Coast Wife Swappers do not lead much of anything, and anyone who believes that is an absolute imbecile. If you view their inaction as an excuse to do nothing to stop these wars, then you do not understand the whole concept of power in this political environment.

FYI a little known factoid, was that leading to the "Afghan Surge"... defense contractor lobbyists ( yes your taxpayer dollars) paid over 27 million dollars to pimp this war to congress...

Just about every day there is something posted about the futility of the Aghan war, most go unnoticed and if you check the ones with the biggest response have to do with Juan Williams etc.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010