Welcome to PatsFans.com

The Obama Thought Police in Action... across the world

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Not only shutting down youtube entries, now the Obama forces are reaching all the way over to Kenya. Does anyone doubt the scope of Obama's efforts to squelch freedom of information now?? Very disturbing:

WND Exclusive DISPATCH FROM KENYA
    [size=+3]Kenya detains Corsi during Obama probe[/size]
    [size=+2]Officials scuttle WND reporter's news conference on investigation[/size]
    Posted: October 07, 2008
    7:26 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

WND senior staff writer Jerry Corsi

NAIROBI, Kenya – The government of Kenya is holding WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi in custody at immigration headquarters after police picked him up at his hotel just prior to a scheduled news conference in which he planned to announce the findings of his investigation into Barack Obama's connections in the country.

Corsi, the author of the No. 1 best-selling book "The Obama Nation," was picked up by authorities at his hotel at 9:45 a.m. and is being detained at Nyayo House, the provincial headquarters for Nairobi.

"Just as we were about to start the 10 a.m. press conference at the Grand Regency Hotel in Nairobi, Kenyan immigration approached us and detained us," Corsi told WND by telephone this morning. "Tim Bueler, my publicist, and I are now in the immigration offices, with our passports taken. The immigration officer told the press, 'There is no problem, and Dr. Corsi is a friend of Kenya.'"

Corsi had extensive meetings with top Kenyan officials upon his arrival. His visit and his activities during his stay have been well-known to authorities at the highest levels.

more: Kenya detains Corsi during Obama probe

Corsi also wrote a book about John Kerry's tour in Vietnam, entitiled: "Unfit for Command", a scathing attack on Kerry's judgment when Kerry served in the Navy during the Vietnam War.

//
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

ah yes... the "Oil is Abiotic" guy, Jerome Corsi... anti-Islam, anti-Semite, anti-Catholic ... marginalized, debunked and dismissed as a loon long ago...

sorta like the OPer...
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, but what do people OUTSIDE of your Greens cell think??? I mean, people who actually think outside of centimeter-wide ideological screeds? :rolleyes:

:singing: ----------------------------------------- :singing:

//
  4. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Greens cell? what are you ever talking about, crazy person?

And, wait... did you just suggest to me that i have the narrow belief system? that's excellent, coming from you, false prophet...

you seem ripe for one of your monthly meltdowns... take cover, all...
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:wha:

Oh, now you are denying you're a member of the Greens Party????

This should be good!! :D

//
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, no, wacko... but what is "Greens cell" referring to in this context?
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Do not get how you link this to Obama.. know about guilt by association, but this is a huge stretch.. oh I forget Fox says so, so gotta be right..
  8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, you must be right. Obama had "NOTHING to do with it". Sure. It "just happened". Right.

:rolleyes: ---------------:rolleyes:-----------:rolleyes:
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

A Green cell----:singing:
  10. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

is there any evidence that Obama somehow instructed Kenyan officials to detain him? didn't think so.

My guess as to what really happened is that Kenya is very pro-Obama and clearly overstepped the boundaries of free speech here thinking they were helping him. If you really think Obama called Kenya and asked them to detain him that's just silly. They also might be worried about him writing a conspiracy book about them trying to get a nuke or something, as his books don't tend to be grounded in reality.
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Jerome Corsi should be locked up HERE, the dude prints slander as fact, quotes blogs and his own opinion as fact.

I hope they keep him locked up. ANYONE who takes his drivel as fact needs to be thrown in the same cell for nothing more than the crime of stupidity.
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

What I read somewhere is that he did not have the prerequisite work permit to work in Kenya.. which is a violation of their law.. if Obama did have something to do with this, he is even more powerful than I thought he was..
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Just as he was "silly" in his book on John Kerry?? How is Kerry's law suit against Corsi coming these days??

//
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Did you know that Obama is responsible for the ships being pirated off of Somalia??? Yep that is right..
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Is that why he said we should just "bomb Somalia back into the stone age"?? (To which a reporter said, but Mr. Presumptive Messiah, they are already in the stone age, your high-and-mightyness.)

At least that's what Daily KOS said. (are they still mad about the Hillary thing??)

//
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Foggie you are getting tiring, speaking of tiring it is now about 1 am Vilnius time, Fogina is in bed waiting for you.. and you continue your mission on this board, you will win this fight.. get real man.. this is the internet it is not real.. your rage for Obama is clouding any reasonable judgement and you are not being positive as directed by Daddy Moon..
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Still haven't fixed your clock yet. Now 11:58 PM. But you keep on actin' like you know what you're talkin' 'bout.

:singing: ----------- :singing: -------- :singing:

//
  18. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

I'd like to throw out the idea of boycotting all fogbuster threads. I'd love to see as many members as possible join me. I think it would send a clear message on which party is leading the smear brigade.

PLEASE BOYCOTT ALL FOGBUSTER THREADS.
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

if all red-badged courageous posters will agree to it... i'm game...
  20. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

I'm game. It's not even the fact that his threads are always wrong, repetitive and laughably partisan, it's the fact that if you try to address his nonsense all he does is spin and deflect. As seen above, what does Obama saying "we should bomb them back to the stoneage" have to do with the point GJAJ raised? Nothing, it's totally irrelevant.

Fog: Obama is using Kenya to silence political opposition

GJAJ: That's just as ridiculous as saying he orchestrated the Somali pirate ship-hijacking

Fog: Obama said he wants to bomb Somalia

What does that have to do with anything? There is zero logical continuity there. He heard the word Somalia so he decided to just throw out anything Obama and Somalia related. It's like talking to an 8 year old on acid.