PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The nightmare is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The nightmare we all went through as Patriots fans in the late evening on that first sunday in February 2008 has hung around us like a shadow for the past LONG 7 months.

Alot of wondering what happened to them that evening,what should have been and just second guessing alot of that game planning and all that is officially thrown out to the dumpster once that ball is kicked off the tee at 1pm today.

The nightmare is over friends,While the end of this season is way far from ending and we are not sure of what to expect, at least the nightmare that we have gone thru for so long is officially done in less than 1 hour away.

Enjoy the 2008 season fellow Pats fans,Its a whole new ballgame in a whole new season - the nightmare ends and the dreaming of glory begins again....

Last edited:
"Enjoy the 2008 season fellow Pats fans,Its a whole new ballgame in a whole new season - the nightmare ends and the dreaming of glory begins again...."

After what happened to Brady today, how ironic is this; me thinks the nightmare has only just begun.

"Enjoy the 2008 season fellow Pats fans,Its a whole new ballgame in a whole new season - the nightmare ends and the dreaming of glory begins again...."

After what happened to Brady today, how ironic is this; me thinks the nightmare has only just begun.

I think I would have rather lost today's game than lost Brady. This is the worst two game stretch in Patriots history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes