PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Night of Legends: Dec. 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Den-in-NH

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hello PatsFans,

I wanted to let everyone know about the next exciting event that we are hosting - it's "The Night of Legends" and it will occur on Sunday, Dec. 7th from 7:30-9:30 PM at the Boston billiard Club in Warwick, Rhode Island. The event will feature appearances from five great Patriots Alumni:

-Steve Nelson: Legendary linebacker and Pats Hall-of-Famer, one of only seven players to have their number retired by the Club

-Ronnie Lippett: Fan-fav Patriots cornerback with 22 Career Interceptions

-Roland James: First player in Club history to record 3 INT's in one quarter and hero of the "Snow Plow" game against Miami who recorded the game-ending interception

-Pete Brock: Current president of the New England Patriots Alumni Club and the Original "Mr. Versatility" who has started games at every position on the offensive line

-Don Davis: Special teams phenom and two-time Superbowl Champion with the 2003 & 2004 Patriots

Please join us for this night of fun and excitement. The event will occur right after the Pats-Seahawks game. Join us at 7:30 or come early to watch the big game on Boston Billiard Club's big screen. Kickoff has been flexed and this game will now start at 4:05 PM. The event will feature autograph and photo opportunities, vendor tables, a silent auction of New England sports memorabilia from all the Boston teams, a raffle of a unique autographed item, a "predict-the-Score" contest for those who join us for the game, and giveaways won off of our Spin-to-Win Prize Wheel.

You can pre-order your tickets now to save off of prices at the door. Individual tickets are $20 each for any player, any item or $75 for "the Super Ticket" which will get you one autograph from each of our five guests on any item or items of your choice. These prices are only good through our website though:

New England Player Promotions - Event Tickets

All the details about "The Night of Legends" can be found at:

New England Player Promotions - Upcoming Events

Thanks guys - I hope you can join us, should be a lot of fun.

-Den

Last edited:
...and BTW, I will have plenty more of the "I BELIEVE IN MATT CASSEL" bumper stickers to give away.

....one of the smartest investments I've made....:)

Just wanted to add the Don Davis, LB for the 2003 and 2004 teams will be bringing both of his Superbowl rings to the event - a great opportunity to see a real SB ring up close!

Bast**d. :D

I was just up there. Why couldnt you have had this event last week :mad:

Sounds like a great time though.

Bast**d. :D

I was just up there. Why couldnt you have had this event last week :mad:

Sounds like a great time though.

There will be plenty more, my friend - no worries.

In fact I've already begun to plan the sequel "Night of Legends 2" which will feature a different lineup and be held up here in my neck of the woods in NH.

I encourage everyone who wants to stay up-to-the-minute on these events to please join my mailing list as it is the best way to stay current on what's going on.

Peace out.

-Den

Don't we have a "sticky" player appearance thread?

Don't we have a "sticky" player appearance thread?

Why yes we do. As a matter of fact if you were to look up to the "stickies" you would see it.

However, Ian has been good enough to allow me to post on my events in greater detail in the thread format since it better facilitates questions and comments concerning the specific event which I am hosting. In fact we're working on setting up a blog to discuss player appearances and autograph signing events.

I will, however, continue to update the sticky on all of the Pats appearances which I am made aware of.

Hello PatsFans,

I wanted to let everyone know about the next exciting event that we are hosting - it's "The Night of Legends" and it will occur on Sunday, Dec. 7th from 7:30-9:30 PM at the Boston billiard Club in Warwick, Rhode Island. The event will feature appearances from five great Patriots Alumni:

-Steve Nelson: Legendary linebacker and Pats Hall-of-Famer, one of only seven players to have their number retired by the Club

-Ronnie Lippett: Fan-fav Patriots cornerback with 22 Career Interceptions

-Roland James: First player in Club history to record 3 INT's in one quarter and hero of the "Snow Plow" game against Miami who recorded the game-ending interception

-Pete Brock: Current president of the New England Patriots Alumni Club and the Original "Mr. Versatility" who has started games at every position on the offensive line

-Don Davis: Special teams phenom and two-time Superbowl Champion with the 2003 & 2004 Patriots

Please join us for this night of fun and excitement. The event will occur right after the Pats-Seahawks game. Join us at 7:30 or come early to watch the big game on Boston Billiard Club's big screen. Kickoff has been flexed and this game will now start at 4:05 PM. The event will feature autograph and photo opportunities, vendor tables, a silent auction of New England sports memorabilia from all the Boston teams, a raffle of a unique autographed item, a "predict-the-Score" contest for those who join us for the game, and giveaways won off of our Spin-to-Win Prize Wheel.

You can pre-order your tickets now to save off of prices at the door. Individual tickets are $20 each for any player, any item or $75 for "the Super Ticket" which will get you one autograph from each of our five guests on any item or items of your choice. These prices are only good through our website though:

New England Player Promotions - Event Tickets

All the details about "The Night of Legends" can be found at:

New England Player Promotions - Upcoming Events

Thanks guys - I hope you can join us, should be a lot of fun.

-Den

Damn,

Wish I lived up there, Steve Nelson is one of my all-time favorite Patriots from the 70's and 80's. Hope you guys have a great time, take losta pics. Especially of the SB Rings, lol.

Damn,

Wish I lived up there, Steve Nelson is one of my all-time favorite Patriots from the 70's and 80's. Hope you guys have a great time, take losta pics. Especially of the SB Rings, lol.

If there are others who can't make it, but would like to get something from the event, just e-mail or call me and we can make it happen. Already doing it for a couple of the guys here on PatsFans who just aren't fortunate enough to live in the greatest region of the country! ;)

All my contact info is on the site - linky in sig.

Guys - the feedback from this fanbase for our "Night of Legends" has been fantastic - thank you. For everyone who is coming to the event from the PatsFans.com please ask for Dennis so I can say hi for a moment and put a face with the goofy handles we all use here. And for anyone else who can't make the event but wants an item or two just PM or e-mail me and I'll have something signed and set aside for you and we can ship it or work out the details or meet for a beer to get you your item or whatever. Thanks again guys!

-Den

Hope to see you some of you tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back