PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The NFL All Entitlement Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushnPencils

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Every year, NFL pundits set their hearts on players/teams that are shoe-ins as SB Champs, because their "talent" will take them there. The problem is a lot of these talents are a bunch of underachieving, self-absorbed punks.

In this past decade, including this year, the Chargers are the poster children for these types of players. As it happens, the Jets...through adoption....have a few of these types of douchebags.

You know who they are...Here is my top 5 list...in order of my disdain. These guys all fail to realize why they haven't reached the mountain top when all they have to do is look in the mirror. Yet when they lose that deciding big game year after year.......they turn into the whiney, finger pointing *****es they are.

1) LaDainian Tomlinson- I honestly can't hate this guy enough...more than any other NFLer by far. The biggest paper tiger the NFL has ever seen.
If this guy does ANYTHING game changing against us today....I will lose all faith in God and the universe in general. Just a horrible evil little troll.

2) Terrell Owens

3) Phillip Rivers

4) Antonio Cromartie

5) The SD Chargers D.

Terrell Suggs, although he redeemed himself slightly by admitting that for once, yesterday, the butt-whipping was his own team's fault.

Bart Scott

I'm not sure why you put Cromartie on the list. I'd ding him for a whole lot of different character and personality flaws before I got down to that one.

If it weren't restricted to just players, Bill Polian would top the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots