Welcome to PatsFans.com

The News

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

I'm surprised the democrats haven't tried to get a bill pushed through that would "Ban Cable News"
    The American people DO NOT like and do not watch the Left Wing Liberal Media. (Cute Katie should go back to making potato salad out on the sidewalk and gushing/fawning over the Hollywood Wife Swappers).

Couric Ratings Slip Below Bob Schieffer Levels...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CABLE NEWS RACE
    MON. OCT., 9, 2006
    VIEWERS

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,216,000
    FNC SHEP SMITH 1,437,000
    FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,355,000
    FNC GRETA 1,057,000
    CNN KING 1,026,000
    CNN DOBBS 813,000
    CNN COOPER 767,000
    CNN BLITZER 721,000
    CNN ZAHN 697,000
    MSNBC OLBERMANN 629,000
    MSNBC HARDBALL 552,000

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I notice your little statistics are only for cable news. What happened to networks, and of course the elephant in the room: the internet.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What a pathetic loser. The bottom of the ratings race couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

I was watching Odorman last night. Yes, I do try to watch him once in a while just to keep things honest, and get the luny left perspective. Anyhow, the guy is as liberal left as is humanly possible. Everytime I tune in he is hammering Bush and the GOP. I've yet to see him bash Dems. I must say that his general point last night about Bush pissing on the Constitution was valid, but that his extremism, and subsequent misrepresentation of the facts was typical. See, if people reported with the truth, the public would be more informed, and less blinded to left/right loyalty. Instead, you get idiots like ODorman & Co (the people on both sides) who twist the facts and report propoganda. This hurts the people more than it helps. It builds partisanship, and an overall lack of free thinking.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

Networks, don't know where to find them, maybe they are ashamed of them and don't want them seen.

Cable News is what most of America watches now, they tell you everything the Network News doesn't want you to know thats why the Liberals hate it (they report then you can decide) that's the American Way.

Cute Perky Katie will be gone within the year.

CASTRATE THE PEDOPHILES

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

Obermann's awfully interesting. He's sort of the liberal equivalent to O'Really. Different style, but still presents things in stark terms. No issue is as black and white as people like O'Really and Olbermann make them out to be, but many people like issues expressed in stark terms. They're easy to understand and can be presented very forcefully. I might add that it does seem like Obermann is doing quite well considering his show has been on for 1/3rd of the time as has O'Really's.