Welcome to PatsFans.com

The New World Order

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Jul 9, 2011.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

I've often thought about this (and it scares me more than anything) "New World Order" subject and tried to envision who could be behind such an idiotic premise (no offense).

I'll admit to not knowing a lot about it...but does anyone? So I thought about taking the framework for which our country is built...from our constitutional laws, justice system, economy and our tax system. And the result gives me a massive headache.

I wonder if the people who'd like to see this happen would expect people in wealthier nations to pay for "Social Programs" for disadvantaged nations. So instead of our tax dollars being used to help support disadvantaged Americans, would they also help fund programs on a world-wide basis? I realize that currently, about 50% of Americans pay taxes and thus fund the support of our social programs for "X%" of Americans.

Just imagine what the ratio would be on a world-wide basis! Seems like it would less than 25% of the world would fund programs for 75% of the world population.

The more I think about it, the more I realize there will be no "New World Order" on an economic or social level and that countries will remain financially autonomous.