PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The new Pro Shop at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything posted about it yet so if it has, blah, blah, blah....

Got my season tix the other day and saw that they had the new shop open (plus wanted to check out the new traffic patterns etc.). As a critic of the old Pro Shop at Gillette I've got to say I like this one way better. Everything was laid out nicely and the selection was greater IMO than the old one. The old one was good for clothes but I thought it lacked the tailgating/novelties that you saw on the online store. The new store has the whole first wall for this stuff and it seems like just about everything that is online is in the store (picked up a couple of shot glasses, set of cars for my 3 year old boy, a jersey for my 5 year old girl's birthday). They have some good stuff for the truck/car. The new shop is near where the players/staff parking lot is on the home side of the stadium. Instead of in the front it goes along the side. If your going to TC it is worth stopping in, or if your like me and just need an excuse to go to the stadium....

Also some interesting new traffic set-ups. I was only on the south side but they have an island in the middle of the N/S lanes now and you can see where the exit for the Bass Pro Shop is going to be. If this is going to make traffic better I don't know. IT won't be until SD that we'll know, the preseason games usually aren't a good indication because of the amount of fans that have never been to a game and the fact that people leave earlier then a regular season game.

Huh. I didn't know any of that. Won't be back down there until camp next week. Thanks for the heads up.

So what is in the old proshop location?

Is the island the only thing different about traffic flow? Anything changed in the lots/access road?

Another proshop.. NICE.. I always liked their prices and product so I'm really looking forward to it now.

On the traffic patterns.. Traffic is horrible there.. Sometimes I feel like skipping a game and meeting up with buddies so I don't get stuck..

Speaking of Pats souvenirs, does anyone know where I can get a mini banner from the first Super Bowl win? They gave out mini banners for #2 and #3 at the following season openers, but I'd love to find one from the first Super Bowl to fill out the collection before #4 is given out in 14 months. Anyone know?

Speaking of Pats souvenirs, does anyone know where I can get a mini banner from the first Super Bowl win? They gave out mini banners for #2 and #3 at the following season openers, but I'd love to find one from the first Super Bowl to fill out the collection before #4 is given out in 14 months. Anyone know?

I have been looking for the same thing, not sure if one exists.

what i love is Kraft is supposedly building his mantown.. yet in the mantown along with them building the Bass Pro sports is Christmas Tree shop being built!!! not very manly haha..

parking this season should be fun.. parking lots are being exchanged for stores left and right over there.. though im very excited for bass pro sports..

:(

I have been looking for the same thing, not sure if one exists.

I think I remeber having one, I am like 90% sure they exist but I would be damned if I know where mine went too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back