Welcome to PatsFans.com

The never ending hate mongrel at Ihatethenewenglandpatriots.com has an updated blog

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOT64, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

2. ChoWZa

ChoWZa Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Re: The never ending hate mongrel at Ihatethenewenglandpatriots.com has an updated bl

When the Patriots eventually lose a game next season or the season after, will it really vindicate people like this?

No ones saying the Patriots will never again lose a game.
  3. angelaf

angelaf Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: The never ending hate mongrel at Ihatethenewenglandpatriots.com has an updated bl

Oh yeah, the guy who proudly calls his site "INEPT".
  4. PatsSox363804

PatsSox363804 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Apparently that tool doesn't realize that the Red Sox were favored in the 04 ALCS.
  5. PatsFan00042

PatsFan00042 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What a tool that guy is. Come on; you clearly have to much free, f-ing, time on your hands if you're writing crap like that. There are plenty of teams, players and coaches that I dislike. I'm sure I could write an entire book on how much I loathe the Dolphins and Dan Marino, and how Rivers is a DB, or how LT stands for Little Testies...and the Real LT retired a coke head. I could go on and on, but this clown is too much.
  6. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

"Hate mongrel"? Someone needs to silence him by wrapping him up with duck tape!

;)
  7. N.Eman

N.Eman Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

that website is crap, just filled with envy, must be some idiot who never got laid and wish he did but instead envy and was jealous of everyone else.

F*ck all haters!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.